Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

48 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I understand both Yury's and smufy's statements. They were being humorous, a valuable virtue, though easily misunderstood between various cultures and languages. 1010's remark I took to be equally humorous and snarky.

But, as the King of Off-topic, I am working hard to redeem myself. I am trying to figure out this apartment because I don't do one-night stands, and all the residents here are temporary.

That said, if I were young I'd date Elisa (and definitely Kristy) because they look like they're fun. From following this thread, I will assume that Vika has a protective and loyal fan club, too.

So Vika lovers, please chime in...

Yury is one of the funniest guys here.

And please stay on topic or I am going to have to ban you!

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Not convinced the tobacco Elisa keeps rolling is regular tobacco, but if it's not ....more power to her. One of the so-called experts said it was just tobaco, but one of those also said K and K werent coming back lollllll !! So i dont put much stock in those people. By Monday i will have my software that translates one language to another. Then i wont have to rely on the experts haha.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hey Foamy. I hit 5,000 posts yesterday. Woohoo! Can someone throw me a party?

Foamy feels already too old for dating...let's hope he's not too old to party !

• Upvote 2

FYI: Sadly, I must confess to being more attracted to the comments on this forum that pertain to wines. Hence, if you need to take a break from the girls and know something about adult beverages, go here:

FYI: Malheureusement, je dois avouer d'être plus attirés par les commentaires sur ce forum qui se rapportent aux vins. Par conséquent, si vous avez besoin de prendre une pause des filles et de savoir quelque chose au sujet des boissons adultes, rendez-vous ici:

Bring Elisa with you. :heart:

• Upvote 2

:heart::heart::heart::heart:       :heart:                         :heart:           :heart::heart::heart::heart:                   :heart::heart::heart:

:heart:                      :heart:                          :heart:          :heart:                                 :heart:            :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:      :heart:                         :heart:           :heart::heart::heart::heart:              :heart:   :heart: :heart::heart:

:heart:                     :heart:                         :heart:                           :heart:           :heart:                       :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:      :heart::heart::heart::heart:           :heart:         :heart::heart: :heart::heart:        :heart:                             :heart:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, joejo said:

Not convinced the tobacco Elisa keeps rolling is regular tobacco, but if it's not ....more power to her. One of the so-called experts said it was just tobaco, but one of those also said K and K werent coming back lollllll !! So i dont put much stock in those people. By Monday i will have my software that translates one language to another. Then i wont have to rely on the experts haha.

This is tobacco. Rita asked about it at Elisa. Elisa said, that she does not like this sort of tobacco and if her boyfriend will get a visa, it will bring her good tobacco.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Yury said:

This is tobacco. Rita asked about it at Elisa. Elisa said, that she does not like this sort of tobacco and if her boyfriend will get a visa, it will bring her good tobacco.

Ok i believe you Yury. I guess im jus old, and never seen that many young people roll their own cigs lol. Im just behind times buddy lol. Maybe her botfriend will bring the good kind for them haha. Hopefully he gets his visa.

2 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

When future boyfriend ?

I dont know. He has not received a visa. As I understand it, he went from Russia to Ukraine for this purpose.

• Upvote 2