Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yeah I think she may be meeting up with Rita.  Her new BFF.  But there is no way her and Rita will be doing anything.  I would love to see it but Rita has history here and it is not with woman.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0230 Elisa set a new record for going out late. Ready to party with Rita.

Yea Noldus she was almost asleep and got a cvall or text from someone and she shot out of bed like a canon lol so.... she's gone.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, joejo said:

You may be right Harley. I still say if enuf alcohol... she and Rita might get together. I believe she'd like to get with Rita without a doubt if thye situation was right.

Joe buddy.....I like the way you think and I was one to want to see that fantasy come to reality with several girls that occupied this apartment.   Only one time has it ever even come close and that was new years with Irma & Anna.....that was the closest it's ever been to happening in this apartment ever since this apartment joined the RLC fold!!

As for Rita, you will never see anything sexual from her unless one of the girls slips her some ecstasy!!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Very interesting indeed!!  I believe that the feminine products that you all said she used might have nothing to do with her being on her period.  It might be the she is so worked up the she is trying to keep any leakage from soiling her panties.   Didn't someone say that her and her bf had an open relationship?   If so, I think she is tired of the abstinence and is ready for some good old fashion "Real" sex.  All just speculation but it could be what's happening here lol.

This is my kinda theory!! I got pics that Im trying to find that Im going to post again to see what you guys think about Es urges.

Just now, Boatsandhoes said:

This is my kinda theory!! I got pics that Im trying to find that Im going to post again to see what you guys think about Es urges.

Sounds good to me.....can't wait to see them B&H!   Finally....something to liven this forum up lol.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Joe buddy.....I like the way you think and I was one to want to see that fantasy come to reality with several girls that occupied this apartment.   Only one time has it ever even come close and that was new years with Irma & Anna.....that was the closest it's ever been to happening in this apartment ever since this apartment joined the RLC fold!!

As for Rita, you will never see anything sexual from her unless one of the girls slips her some ecstasy!!!

Probably right Harley, but i can have wishful thinking anyway lol.

• Upvote 1