Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ich glaube BF von Elisa wird bald kommen, sie hat ihr Zimmer gut geputzt und wartet jetzt, das er bald kommt!! So hoffe ich..... und dann diese Wohnung wieder ein wenig Spass bringt !!!! Bitte Elisa zeig Fidel das er Gast ist und Du dir nicht sagen lässt was Du anziehst oder wie Du dich in der Wohnung bewegst!!!

Googel Translate:

I think BF of Elisa will be coming soon , she has her room cleaned well and is ready now , he is coming soon !! So I hope ..... and then this apartment brings back some fun !!!! Please Elisa show Fidel that he is a guest , and you can not tell what you attract or the way you move in the apartment !!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, roro66 said:

Ich glaube BF von Elisa wird bald kommen, sie hat ihr Zimmer gut geputzt und wartet jetzt, das er bald kommt!! So hoffe ich..... und dann diese Wohnung wieder ein wenig Spass bringt !!!! Bitte Elisa zeig Fidel das er Gast ist und Du dir nicht sagen lässt was Du anziehst oder wie Du dich in der Wohnung bewegst!!!

Googel Translate:

I think BF of Elisa will be coming soon , she has her room cleaned well and is ready now , he is coming soon !! So I hope ..... and then this apartment brings back some fun !!!! Please Elisa show Fidel that he is a guest , and you can not tell what you attract or the way you move in the apartment !!

Amen to everything you jus said. Her boyfriend coming might cause Fidel to leave before Vika does. Wishful thinking, but possible.

In Deutschland sagt man "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt" so ich hoffe.  Ich bin Premium Member und habe leider vor 3 Wochen 170€ für RLC bezahlt ich hoffe es wird alles besser!!!

Translate:

In Germany they say " Hope dies last " so I hope . I am a Premium Member and unfortunately three weeks ago for € 170 I paid RLC hope it will get better !!!

• Upvote 1