Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, shevchenko3434 said:

:heart:elisa:heart:

not anyone cares

Moving very comfortable

I love this girl

vika and scarab send home :biggrin:

be outnumbered 

Amen Shev , your very correct. He and Vika are in the minority. No one else cares about nudity being wrong.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, news49 said:

Au départ j'ai cru à une timidité maladive. Pas facile d'être dans un appartement avec 3 filles et 10 caméras, mais il donne plus l'impression d'être autiste ou un truc dans le genre. Enfin ça donne une ambiance bizarre dans l'appartement du coup donc j'espère que ça ne va pas s'éterniser des semaines :confused:

oui je pense aussi qu'il a un truc du genre autisme comme tu dis,la meilleure chose serait qu'ils partent de leur plein gré sinon j'ai peur que cela s'éternise jusqu'à la fin du visa de vika dans un gros mois et demi

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Umbeliavle Joejo.Glad i watch a lot less this apartment.So wrong acts from Fidel..and he is an guest!Not even an resident!Really would love to see What the ones that defend him and that we shouldnt contest him have to say about the comportament of today!Glad i only seen the end...Fidel you Suc&.GO back to your house!Far far away of rlc cams!

Alot of the big-name memebrs here defend him alot. He is a guest.... not a member. And he should have been gone a few days ago at the least.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

oui je pense aussi qu'il a un truc du genre autisme comme tu dis,la meilleur chose serait qu'ils partent de leur plein gré sinon j'ai peur que cela s'éternise jusqu'à la fin du visa de vika dans un gros mois et demi

Oui, car si c'était un mec de passage, il y a longtemps qu'il ne serait plus là donc ce sera les deux qui partent ou personne du coup s'il faut se taper encore 1 mois et demi, non merci ^^

• Upvote 2

Elisa is a sweetheart.... perfect personality.... is friendly to everyone. She's beautiful inside and out. No part of her body that isnt sexy.... from her sexy feet to her head.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joejo said:

Alot of the big-name memebrs here defend him alot. He is a guest.... not a member. And he should have been gone a few days ago at the least.

big-name members!?we all equal(i even payed the premim)so all equals in here,just need to be fair and respect we all.So resuming..we all big-names.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

big-name members!?we all equal(i even payed the premim)so all equals in here,just need to be fair and respect we all.So resuming..we all big-names.

Well Ze the longer you stay on this site you will see that some memebrs think they know everyhting thas going on plus think they are better. Jus watch close as the days go by.

• Upvote 2