Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well Elisa doesn't look happy, so this can mean only one thing. Maybe her boyfriend is still having visa problems? Im not speculating so, we will see. Rita is home looking good as always.

43 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

We've seen this very thin girl drink at least the equivalent of two bottles of wine every day for around 3 weeks. The fact that she's been able to maintain this without being too sick indicates that this is not a new thing. Plus the fact that she has stashes which is a typical addict behavior really points to the fact that she suffers from alcoholism. It does not mean that she is a bad person of course and you are right to like her, but you can't deny that it is a problem she needs to face before It ruins her health and/or her life.w24K61n.png

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

Well Elisa doesn't look happy, so this can mean only one thing. Maybe her boyfriend is still having visa problems? Im not speculating so, we will see. Rita is home looking good as always.

Maybe she got notice how long the bearded wonder is gonna stay

Just now, Skookum said:

Eric im not promoting alcoholism, please dont get me wrong. I was only laughing at the behavior of a young girl who is having a hard time coping with the situation she is in. Her boyfriend isnt able to be there, but yet Fidel is. I can see why she may see the need to over-medicate as some say. I was jus looking and finding it comical that she needs to hide it from others. Im not making light of her hiding it. If it continues....yes it may be something to worrry about, but the girl is under alot of stress. Stress makes you do things you may not usually do. I feel for anyone who doesnt have the person they care for around. No alcoholism isn't funny at all. I was only finding her child-like actions funny..... not really hiding it.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Does Elisa have to wear that jacket because the bearded wonder complained? That would be sooo *censored* :angry::angry::angry:

A couple of days ago Vika told her to put more clothes on if she came downstairs lol.... is that not ridiculous? Then she made Elisa close her door, because she was on her bed half naked. Nope not fair Jabbath. 

• Upvote 1