Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Poor K.... i feel sorry for you also. You're a beautiful, great girl. Any day.... probably by tomorrow i will know excatly what most of these residents are saying when they speak. My software is on it's way that translates one language to English. It's a cool thing....i know a few people who have it.

What software is it? Can you provide me a link please?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

bad news :cry: flight ticket :cry:see

Is it going  :cry:

home will be boring

I dont know Shev -- im just a dumbass my friend. You'd have to ask someone else. Personally i dont think she's leaving, but i could be very wrong. Im far from an expert.

bad news :cry: flight ticket :cry:see

Is it going  :cry:

home will be boring

I can fully understand her when she will be leaving. She wasnt able to be herself anymore since the bearded wonder arrived. She had to stay pretty much in her room which is kinda boring. So it is no surprise she will leave sooner as she had originally planned.

• Upvote 1

But is it able to translate audio simultaniously? I only found the abiltiy to translate documents on the site

The one im getting displays it just like "close caption" does.... at the bottom of the screen.

• Upvote 1

I been visiting other apartments in case she leaves this apartment. My other favorite -- this beauty's boyfriend has spent 2 hours on the phone instead of paying attention to her. # They are in bed which is even more stupid, and rude. # Oh arrogant too!!!!!

Im just hoping Elisa isn't leaving. I like Rita, but Elisa is the best i think. Was Aida only here a month?

I am pretty sure she will leave. And RLC deserves it. Its the only way they will see what consequences it brings to bring Fidel in there. I think with Elisa gone nearly nobody will watch this appartement anymore. Rita is a nice girl but only nice to watch if you are into the "best hiding from cams" game. And Fidel and Vika. I couldnt care less. They will lose many customers (including me) who only subscribed because ot that special appartement

• Upvote 4