Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Okay I just watched the poster child for birth control try to figure out how to pack his laptop, insure the mouse was placed precisely, and try to figure out how to navigate the stairs. Just say no to drugs kids, this is a prime example of what smoking crack will do to you.

and you know this how experience ????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop..sadly it seems he doesnt going to leave now..but he took computer.an thoel and very few things more..i bet that probably they going to an motel or something..

I don't think he brought a lot of clothes. He wore the same clothes for the past two weeks so outside of the laptop he had nearly nothing to pack. Vika only had a pocketbook when she left with him and he did one of those looks around the room to make sure he didn't forget something. Plus he wore his heavier jacket. I think she comes back alone. We'll see

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I don't think he brought a lot of clothes. He wore the same clothes for the past two weeks so outside of the laptop he had nearly nothing to pack. Vika only had a pocketbook when she left with him and he did one of those looks around the room to make sure he didn't forget something. Plus he wore his heavier jacket. I think she comes back alone. We'll see

Not getting hopes up for anything anymore. # Wishing

• Upvote 1