Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Notice that none of these girls was bating by rubbing her legs together. The closest was the one on the pillow, but that was direct contact.

I cannot believe you can do it just with her legs 5 times a day!

Guaranteed she uses a massager with a phone app. Ask Noldus.

I guess you missed the page before this one 1010,,,you have to go talk to a female,,,not every girl masturbates like how you think they do in your mind.If you were a female you would know this,::)::)

In your mind they masturbate like thistumblr_o3p0tstVId1uorq1go1_500.gif

When they can easily masturbate and cum like this 5 times a daytumblr_ns9t8xhMnf1ruz27bo1_540.gif

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I guess you missed the page before this one 1010,,,you have to go talk to a female,,,not every girl masturbates like how you think they do in your mind.If you were a female you would know this,::)::)

In your mind they masturbate like thistumblr_o3p0tstVId1uorq1go1_500.gif

When they can easily masturbate and cum like this 5 times a daytumblr_ns9t8xhMnf1ruz27bo1_540.gif

I don't know mikey. Who knows really? Of course this girl could have a massager in there.

I defer to you as the sexpert, pal.

My wife doesn't even bate, so I wouldn't know.

Time to move onto other things.

• Upvote 1

My ex and I traveled  by bus across country and watched a girl sit in her seat for hours cinching her legs; my wife asked her if she felt 'good' and she smiled at us, then she said , "marvelous'.  WE immediately knew what she was doin.

She continued to orgasm for a very long time after, not caring that anyone knew.

• Upvote 2