Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, playa999uk said:

Sorry will get back to you after Zoya's show ends :shy:

Lev ugg..in a little he will start masturbating himself and her the same,side by side,then he put pénis and after one,two minutes he com€€ with her masturbating him..ha and lots of little kisses 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So..if an new girl will arrive soon..she will stay in the big room with vicka right?man that would be bad,the girl after some days will just give up all and just eat eat on bed,make exercises on bedroom and thats it.

i don't think new girl will come soon for now,we need first see what girl will leave before here,

look like elisa have decided stay for another month,vika can leave the 1st june if she want stay just 2 months here and for rita she can leave the 1st june too if she want stay just one month here,there is many possibility

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i don't think new girl will come soon for now,we need first see what girl will leave before here,

look like elisa have decided stay for another month,vika can leave the 1st june if she want stay just 2 months here and for rita she can leave the 1st june too if she want stay just one month here,there is many possibility

Man hope you have BINGO in all three.Great if Elisa stays another month,and the other two just dont count much for me.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lev ugg..in a little he will start masturbating himself and her the same,side by side,then he put pénis and after one,two minutes he com€€ with her masturbating him..ha and lots of little kisses 

LOL you know it by heart , but I like Zoya she is timid artist , I do not know what she like in Lev, he does nothing spending all time on IPAD and teasing the mysterious friend

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
30 minutes ago, clivebb said:

aida ! omg no thanks,i just want see new girls coming and not  a boring come back like rita

one thing everyone needs to remember is that Aida is a friend of Nora, and Nora still is involved with this apartment- I do agree Aida would not be a good fit to return to this apt- we will see shortly

2 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

LOL you know it by heart , but I like Zoya she is timid artist , I do not know what she like in Lev, he does nothing spending all time on IPAD and teasing the mysterious friend

I got you,i also like a lot zoya,its an little beautiful woman,even if somethimes a little strange,but it is an artist Indeed and lots of time(usualy alone)not shy at all:).Hey but she seems to love him so that we cant do anything hehe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

one thing everyone needs to remember is that Aida is a friend of Nora, and Nora still is involved with this apartment- I do agree Aida would not be a good fit to return to this apt- we will see shortly

Hep thats my fear..think Rita its also Nora friend..so problably her contraty could be FULL three months..but if Aida returns if would made just no comercial sense..but seems Nora already Did this and very recently.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I got you,i also like a lot zoya,its an little beautiful woman,even if somethimes a little strange,but it is an artist Indeed and lots of time(usualy alone)not shy at all:).Hey but she seems to love him so that we cant do anything hehe.

I do not know what she likes about him, lazy unproductive, unemployed let her sleep all nights alone she enjoys masterbating alone while he is on his iPad, but who is this girl always with them, never takes a bath???!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

I do not know what she likes about him, lazy unproductive, unemployed let her sleep all nights alone she enjoys masterbating alone while he is on his iPad, but who is this girl always with them, never takes a bath???!!!

Its an usual guest that some time Ago stayed long periuds of times with them.She always sleeps in big living room sofa,and never showed any skin that i knowed.in fact think remember seing some pics of her taking bath with bra and panties on!

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep thats my fear..think Rita its also Nora friend..so problably her contraty could be FULL three months..but if Aida returns if would made just no comercial sense..but seems Nora already Did this and very recently.

Rita & Nora have a history- some good, some bad, not sure if Nora had anything to do with Rita coming back ????? agree, Aida has zero value in this apartment, and would only bring it down more than it already is- just my opinion