Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

She used her hand. First behind, so she stood on his knees and rubbed pussy in front. Unfortunately with the front facing the wall and window was open with towel over which blocked some of the view.

Noldus my favorite one is the banana :-) 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

How exciting....let me tune it real quick so I don't miss it lmao.......NOT!

So can you actually get back into RLC Harley ?,,,you have been saying,,"I may subscribe again"..or "they won't get my money again",,or "I will get back in when I see something I like",, or "you guys should cancel because RLC is robbing you".

You have been saying a lot of the exact same things ever since you got banned in early 2015,,and you have been saying the same things ever since in every comment that you post,,, I wanna ask can you actually get back into RLC,,or are you still mad at them still all these years later and telling everyone to cancel because you can't get back in,,and you don't want anyone else to enjoy RLC.?

I'm just asking a question here,,,because you have said the exact same thing in every post since late 2014 early 2015....I've been meaning to ask you but kept forgetting.

Can you not get back in by choice or because you don't want to get back in.

Even if you've been banned, you can get a new account - but it takes a little knowledge of how to to it. If Harley wanted in, he could do it. I think he gets tempted now and then, but usually comes to the conclusion "the hell with it". Right Harley?

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Even if you've been banned, you can get a new account - but it takes a little knowledge of how to to it. If Harley wanted in, he could do it. I think he gets tempted now and then, but usually comes to the conclusion "the hell with it". Right Harley?

Did he fall asleep on us again,,somebody throw a bucket of ice water on Harley,,,we are eagerly awaiting  his answer,,,,snowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gifsnowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gifsnowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

I could get back in and I did for a couple of months when Ilona, Irma, and Anna were in Barca.  I don't get back in by choice!   As for people cancelling their RLC subscriptions, I would hope they can make up their own minds about that!

21 hours ago, Nick said:

Now I tell you what ,I tricked you because I don't think you saw what Elisa used that day and you made yourself big man and stick your big nose  in my conversation  you told me it's a tampon you hadn't  seen what she used I saw and I played your game and I have a proof  this your answer proves it 

450.jpg  2   40 kB

images.jpeg  2   12.3 kB

Dude, how old are you, 10? You tricked me LMAO. Maybe you still don't know this, but when I say something on the forums I don't speak out of my ass. So here are some facts for you to ponder:

1. Have you seen Elisa holding a medicine box that she took the applicator from? NO!

2.You posted something that works against you. What does your picture say? 3-Day Treatment! Have you seen her do it for three days straight? NO!

3. Yeast infections are not a thing of a couple of days. Danaya used medicine for weeks along with douches. Have you seen Elisa do that? NO!

4. Other people besides me confirmed that she was on her period at the time. NOONE uses a depository or any creams when they are on the period!

5. A tampon could be easily mistaken for an applicator tube as it looks almost the same.

I on the other hand saw her take a tampon out of the dresser and insert it before bedtime.

And here's my proof for ya:

bandicam 2016-05-27 16-37-56-162.jpg

So just admit that you made a mistake and shut the hell up!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I could get back in and I did for a couple of months when Ilona, Irma, and Anna were in Barca.  I don't get back in by choice!   As for people cancelling their RLC subscriptions, I would hope they can make up their own minds about that!

So you are saying that if I go back and look at the months that Ilona,Irma and Anna were here,,i should not see any comments from you saying that you would never sign up,,or that you are not signed up with them right?making-a-snow-man-smiley-emoticon.gifmaking-a-snow-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, snaky said:

Dude, how old are you, 10? You tricked me LMAO. Maybe you still don't know this, but when I say something on the forums I don't speak out of my ass. So here are some facts for you to ponder:

1. Have you seen Elisa holding a medicine box that she took the applicator from? NO!

2.You posted something that works against you. What does your picture say? 3-Day Treatment! Have you seen her do it for three days straight? NO!

3. Yeast infections are not a thing of a couple of days. Danaya used medicine for weeks along with douches. Have you seen Elisa do that? NO!

4. Other people besides me confirmed that she was on her period at the time. NOONE uses a depository or any creams when they are on the period!

5. A tampon could be easily mistaken for an applicator tube as it looks almost the same.

I on the other hand saw her take a tampon out of the dresser and insert it before bedtime.

And here's my proof for ya:

bandicam 2016-05-27 16-37-56-162.jpg

So just admit that you made a mistake and shut the hell up!

this is today's picture the one I talking week ago now this is my last communication with you I won't level with yo no more

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

So you are saying that if I go back and look at the months that Ilona,Irma and Anna were here,,i should not see any comments from you saying that you would never sign up,,or that you are not signed up with them right?making-a-snow-man-smiley-emoticon.gifmaking-a-snow-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

Do what you gotta do....I'm not saying that I didn't post comments that I would never sign up or that I was or wasn't signed up.  If you are trying to destroy me, go for it.   I'm telling you now that I signed up for a couple of months while they were in Barca and if not making that known because I wanted to talk some trash is a crime, then sue me!

• Upvote 3