Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

34 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kami's Mother.

Thanks slider,never seen her before,but after seing her some minutes i start thinking just that,she Looks like an older kami..What makes sense sinse its her mother.Also she seemed confident of herself,she looked the cams but dont cair about them,great atitude of kami mother.

30 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Honestly Elisa has the most perfect boobs I think ive ever seen, and the rest of her is great too.

Hep agree,she as fantastic boobs,still dont know for sure if are real or implants..but beautiful boobs and body.And she seems to be an tall lady i also like that.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep agree,she as fantastic boobs,still dont know for sure if are real or implants..but beautiful boobs and body.And she seems to be an tall lady i also like that.

I heard they weren't real, but I don't believe that. Fake boobs are kinda stiff and don't move. Elisa's move very well.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Kinda figured she was one of the 2 mothers.

Indeed,me in start first tought could be some guest or even someone to clean the house(because the bring stuff,and was walking arround the house doing stuff)but then i see the similarities with kami,and that she mainly Did stuff on kami room etc.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I heard they weren't real, but I don't believe that. Fake boobs are kinda stiff and don't move. Elisa's move very well.

Uf Dreamer i Really dont know for sure..because in some moments they look like implantes and others not só much..but real or no..Elisa boobs are fantastic.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Uf Dreamer i Really dont know for sure..because in some moments they look like implantes and others not só much..but real or no..Elisa boobs are fantastic.

Lol yea they are mighty fine boobs, real or not. but look real anyway. I do wish she would gain a few pounds. She's beautiful anyway.