Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well Elisa is back, and im glad. Looks like Rita is wore out from her workout, and is in bed for the night probably. Vika probably talking to boyfriend, and now Elisa is in her room. Elisa is a hott one, so is Rita, but Vika is ok. Seems her and Rita get along well, and Elisa gets along with everyone.... she's entertaining to say the least lol.

All of these girls are worthwhile. I saw Vika break into a laugh and a smile today, and she looked beautiful when she did it. The only women I dislike are the ones that are hotties outside, but shrews on the inside.

• Upvote 6

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

foamy you yourself made comment about me that was totally uncalled for.

I made that to the general populace on the board. Don't get defensive about it.  I'm trying to keep things from getting out of hand, and my public comments are addressed to everyone on the forum as a reminder. So relax. And (this is for all of you), the purpose of the board is to have fun, never take anything seriously or personally. It's just a fucking adult discussion forum. And here's how to live a decent life: NEVER lose your sense of humor.

• Upvote 9

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I made that to the general populace on the board. Don't get defensive about it.  I'm trying to keep things from getting out of hand, and my public comments are addressed to everyone on the forum as a reminder. So relax. And (this is for all of you), the purpose of the board is to have fun, never take anything seriously or personally. It's just a fucking adult discussion forum. And here's how to live a decent life: NEVER lose your sense of humor.

Amen to that Foamy.... so right!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All of these girls are worthwhile. I saw Vika break into a laugh and a smile today, and she looked beautiful when she did it. The only women I dislike are the ones that are hotties outside, but shrews on the inside.

Respect your opinion,i just cant like Vika,think even if she stayed one year i would like her..but hey..thats normal,i like a lot Elisa,dont like Rita..like a lot Masha,dasha etc,and if you dont dig some of this ones i dont mind foamy.Please Mr moderator from now on put somes one side dudes on order...:)from my part i will be giving my opinions of course.

• Upvote 1

Just a little inside note: The general discussion for both this board and the K&K board are difficult to moderate, and it's not because there's so much activity. It's because these women flame men's passions.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just a little inside note: The general discussion for both this board and the K&K board are difficult to moderate, and it's not because there's so much activity. It's because these women flame men's passions.

Super easy to resolve that Mr moderator..seen matrix?...fallow the big red..black words..:)somethings are just too hard too believe hehe..

All hetero-sexual men are attracted to women with different attributes. That's a good thing. That's why we have a fan club here for each specific woman.

Just stay out of the Leora Fan Club. I've been trying to bump that skunky President out of office for years! :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I have a comment , or question, maybe :   Do these girls ever eat anything but a few pieces of salad or some snack foods ( nuts, etc.) ?  I am wondering if the reason is that :   1.  No one knows how to cook a meal,  or

2.  They are all too lazy to cook. or 

3.  No one wants to go shopping for actual food , or

4.  They cannot agree on what to buy to satisfy all ?

The bottles of wine and booze seem to be always available...................but every one of these girls keeps looking in the refrigerator constantly for something to eat.  I think they need to get together one day , pool their money and buy some real food.  Elise would be happy with Vodka and bananas ; don't know about the other 2 ! Of course if they get hungry enough,  they could always eat pussy..........LOL !

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All hetero-sexual men are attracted to women with different attributes. That's a good thing. That's why we have a fan club here for each specific woman.

Just stay out of the Leora Fan Club. I've been trying to bump that skunky President out of office for years! :biggrin:

Now thats we agree:) Leora its an beauty.But Ok you can stay with her..my thing its sweet Dasha,one day demid will go and she will be all alone in that big cold house..needing some male company..hehe..just kidding..not..

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I have a comment , or question, maybe :   Do these girls ever eat anything but a few pieces of salad or some snack foods ( nuts, etc.) ?  I am wondering if the reason is that :   1.  No one knows how to cook a meal,  or

2.  They are all too lazy to cook. or 

3.  No one wants to go shopping for actual food , or

4.  They cannot agree on what to buy to satisfy all ?

The bottles of wine and booze seem to be always available...................but every one of these girls keeps looking in the refrigerator constantly for something to eat.  I think they need to get together one day , pool their money and buy some real food.  Elise would be happy with Vodka and bananas ; don't know about the other 2 ! 

Indeed this seems to happen more in this type of apartment..the barça and k&k think also,think one reason maybe its because that at least on barça one,the residents are single,no family etc,só they do fast meals etc.But i could be wrong.