Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im sure glad she is gonna be there longer. She's so nice plus beautiful.

Same here Dreamer,from all Yury latest translations this News were the best ones,the 30june i mean.One full month still of beautiful Elisa:).

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe Elisa seems to had an great day outside,Glad for her,big smiles on that pretty face,its making dinner..just cant see What it is..seems some kind of tomate soap maybe..

If it had noodles in it -- it would look like spaghetti maybe, but really looks like soup now.

1 minute ago, HomerSimpson. said:

relations between the 3 girls seems to be more friendly in the appart,  since one or 2 days. That's cool. Really thanks to them

Yea all three seems to have fun being together in the apartment, and out of it. That's great.

1 minute ago, HomerSimpson. said:

relations between the 3 girls seems to be more friendly in the appart,  since one or 2 days. That's cool. Really thanks to them

Can be..for the first time i remember i see Vika talking a little to Elisa and Smilling..i mean both smilling..that could be a good sign.But again if not its also normal some people get along better with some than another,but this apartment only wins if the three girls have fun and share some time thogeter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Can be..for the first time i remember i see Vika talking a little to Elisa and Smilling..i mean both smilling..that could be a good sign.But again if not its also normal some people get along better with some than another,but this apartment only wins if the three girls have fun and share some time thogeter.

I agree too Homer.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not sure if you all can comprehend what you're reading most of the time lol.  Yury was talking about Vika leaving on the 30th of June not Elisa.

Lol gona read it again Harley,maybe i understand it bad,probably excited and tought it as related to Elisa..arrr..my writing english its average but my understand of english it very good.Man i was so happy...

• Upvote 1

Hehe Harley..Indeed youre 100% correct,its Vika thats goes on 30june,Elisa seems that goes as comented this 11jun..Its that we like this girl so much we just dont want her to leave so soonn lol.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe Harley..Indeed youre 100% correct,its Vika thats goes on 30june,Elisa seems that goes as comented this 11jun..Its that we like this girl so much we just dont want her to leave so soonn lol.

I understand ZE, I just didn't want y'all to get your hopes up for nothing :)

• Upvote 2