Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thank you thes- I do remember part of the conversation, but I thought- and probably wrong- that her boyfriend had other girlfriends, and he wanted Elisa to find some girls for him and/or for both of them. Don't remember her saying she had other sexual partners- ????? like I said I'm probably wrong.

that is correct beaver she said that they had a open relationship and he wanted her to find some girls for him and the both of them.....How then could he be not open to her having a sexual relationship outside if he can ? LOLOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Since she's going back home soon it's not likely she has a bf in Barce.  Maybe a friend there in Barcelona  -- possibly a friend with benefits, but i think she still cares alot for her real bf, and sex there in Barce -- i dont know.

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

that is correct beaver she said that they had a open relationship and he wanted her to find some girls for him and the both of them.....How then could he be not open to her having a sexual relationship outside if he can ? LOLOL

He can't Thes, I was just asking a question, nothing more, nothing less- thnaks

I can't remember either exactly what was aid that night I would have go back threw all my translations to find out, but I believe that was very close to what was said, and the fact the Vika like to give BJ's and was showing them how to do it properly, as well as liking cum all over face for her complexion. :heart::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

I can't remember either exactly what was aid that night I would have go back threw all my translations to find out, but I believe that was very close to what was said, and the fact the Vika like to give BJ's and was showing them how to do it properly, as well as liking cum all over face for her complexion. :heart::biggrin:

I remember that to Thes- but not so sure about Vika- could have been "just talk"- hard to say

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Since she's going back home soon it's not likely she has a bf in Barce.  Maybe a friend there in Barcelona  -- possibly a friend with benefits, but i think she still cares alot for her real bf, and sex there in Barce -- i dont know.

we will probably never know, unless she say's something about it

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I was also going to go back and try to find it but I just don't have the energy for the effort!

know the feeling very well Harley- hahahaha

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I was also going to go back and try to find it but I just don't have the energy for the effort!

Well in a few days Elisa will be gone -- so if she has a bf at home nothing in Barce is relevant is it? the aquantance in Barce will be history.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well in a few days Elisa will be gone -- so if she has a bf at home nothing in Barce is relevant is it? the aquantance in Barce will be history.

True, but it helps me understand just how these girls operate!

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

yes it will be- just like Kami's acquaintance in Thailand