Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

You guy my not no this but Elisa is a sex cam model and she was put in there to see how many people would sign up to watch her. Also the new owner take over July the 1st and there are going to be changes made in the all girls apt and they don't sound good

5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

You guy my not no this but Elisa is a sex cam model and she was put in there to see how many people would sign up to watch her. Also the new owner take over July the 1st and there are going to be changes made in the all girls apt and they don't sound good

Both things dont make sense at all.Rlc its know for not wiring girls that have posed nude for magazines etc..so even more less problably them to hire an cam girl...about the new owner..dont know antying but..why will he make big changes    Just to this apartment..you can be correct in your afirmations..but i doubts..lots of them about both things..specialy the Elisa thing.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It sounds like to me that she has shown the viewers all she's going to show.  I'm glad I didn't plop down another $45!

That What i feel when the girls are hidding and hidding..being for sex or not.So we pay 45 a month and some girls pass the time hidding from the cams we pay..

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

That What i feel when the girls are hidding and hidding..being for sex or not.So we pay 45 a month and some girls pass the time hidding from the cams we pay..

That's one of the reasons I quit subscribing to RLC......they throw a couple of shows at you to get you hooked and then they just quit and are gone all the time.   Elisa is a prime example of how they operate to make you fork over that $45 a month.   Same ole song and dance, month after month.

Ok about Elisa. We no two Russian couples that that translate for us and they move from russian to Fort lauderdale Florida. So this came from a conversation say was having with some one on the phone. About the new owner BTR ( Admin ) was on last night and he was telling us The new owner will take over July the 1st and he could be the new owner we not 100% on that but the way he talk it sound like he is and there going to be changes in the format

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's one of the reasons I quit subscribing to RLC......they throw a couple of shows at you to get you hooked and then they just quit and are gone all the time.   Elisa is a prime example of how they operate to make you fork over that $45 a month.   Same ole song and dance, month after month.

Well in some part i agree,but think youre being unfair with Elisa,from the three girls in the apartment only her give us some nice moments without bullsheats or fake teases..just look What the other two give till now..Vika..brought the dude for long time and till today Did almost nothing at all..Rita sinse day one hides and hides..with an precision of an cirurgion..So even if Elisa start behaver just like the other two..all the prior things of her make her an lot lot better rlc resident.Its just my opinion of course.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Is that the truth about Elisa?

Almost 100% sure that she is no cam girl..at least rlc doesnt know it...in the past an girl in apartment was send back home(think it was because that,not sure,could be contract ending)because she was been an model(nude) in some on-line sites..so i dont see rlc wiring cam girls... 

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well in some part i agree,but think youre being unfair with Elisa,from the three girls in the apartment only her give us some nice moments without bullsheats or fake teases..just look What the other two give till now..Vika..brought the dude for long time and till today Did almost nothing at all..Rita sinse day one hides and hides..with an precision of an cirurgion..So even if Elisa start behaver just like the other two..all the prior things of her make her an lot lot better rlc resident.Its just my opinion of course.

I agree that she started out wonderfully for you all.  She is just an example of what I'm talking about.   She started out the gates very strong and now from the lack of talk about her doing anything except for going out, I believe she is done and has done what was needed to get people hooked....that's all I'm saying.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

And this information comes from where?  What is the source that you found to confirm this?

• Upvote 1