Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

vika again with the same bra time to get rid of it or burn it what you dont have any i bet cc and rlc member would go to the goodwill store and donate you a bra to you that actually fits you.if you need it let us know vika.not complaining just tired of seeing her in the same bra or if you dont need it then just stay topless that would be better.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, canito said:

vika again with the same bra time to get rid of it or burn it what you dont have any i bet cc and rlc member would go to the goodwill store and donate you a bra to you that actually fits you.if you need it let us know vika.not complaining just tired of seeing her in the same bra or if you dont need it then just stay topless that would be better.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Donate something to Vika never..iukkk..her dear sweethart for sure can by her one..but probably neither her or him will by the correct bra size..in my opinion one of the fakiest girls i seen in rlc.

• Upvote 1

Elisa had enough repercussion of the previous day today anyway.

She took a pill around 13:30 pm and lay down to sleep again when I got on the plane. Do not think she has been out today ??

But now she took a sip of gin, so here she goes again ..

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Elisa had enough repercussion of the previous day today anyway.

She took a pill around 13:30 pm and lay down to sleep again when I got on the plane. Do not think she has been out today ??

But now she took a sip of gin, so here she goes again ..

I thought she might take a day off from the alcohol. Not happening is it?

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I thought she might take a day off from the alcohol. Not happening is it?

No, she just take a new sip before she went out.. Roller blades and gin is not a good combination...

Just now, Noldus said:

No, she just take a new sip before she went out.. Roller blades and gin is not a good combination...

Seriously, i worry about her Noldus.