Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

He has to be smoking something, because he's blowing smoke up all your asses LMAO........I wonder where that came from LMAO.....good one Thes!

You thinkinh they maybe curious hmmm??

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

He has to be smoking something, because he's blowing smoke up all your asses LMAO........I wonder where that came from LMAO.....good one Thes!

The ONLY thing i know for SURE is there are ALOT of girls from Spain and Russia,Ukraine on CB. It was also easy to see the site Rita was watching while she sat on the chest.That's all i know for sure. I have no clue who she was watching lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

You thinkinh they maybe curious hmmm??

The ONLY thing i know for SURE is there are ALOT of girls from Spain and Russia,Ukraine on CB. It was also easy to see the site Rita was watching while she sat on the chest.That's all i know for sure. I have no clue who she was watching lol.

So you're telling me she was watching a cam site?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So you're telling me she was watching a cam site?

Yes i know that for 100% sure..... for awhile.... dont know who or for how long tho.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Yes i know that for 100% sure..... for awhile.... dont know who or for how long tho.

Nothing wrong with the girls watching cam sites on their free time. Im sure there is a reason to be interested in that site, but dont know who they could be watching. They may be jus browsing -- or maybe know someone on there.

Like i said this morning. I have two Russian couple that are retired and they move to Fort Lauderdale Florida and they translate thing to me. This was heard over a conversation she was having on the phone and this is what she was doing back home. Also the translate said and he not sure about this but he think she answered a ad to come to the apt. Also my husband got real sick and had to be put in a care center.His brother came down to take care of our home and look after the dogs. He got on RLCF and said a lot of thing that was not right and made me Bonnie look like Fools. We were telling him thing to say on RLCF but he stay stoned most of the time and never was able to repeat what we said right. He would all ways us his own word and made a miss of thing. Now there are people that think we make ever thing up. Our translate tell me stuff and i don't no 100% if it true or if the girls are talking about some thing else and we interpreted wrong. It up to each one of you to decide if you believe the translate. This is a free country but yet people like to bash other people for what reason i don't no. My be it make thim think feel better

My baby is out on the town it looks like again. Hope she comes home better than last night. She may have had a good time last night, but i think she over-did the alcohol. Guys when i say i love Elisa  --- I don't mean that ( not in a romantic way). I just care about her. To me she's differen't than the others. I dont want anything bad to happen to her. She's beautiful, sexy, lots of adjectives..... most of all she's a very sweet girl. --- Oh hell im getting weird talking like this so --- hope you all know what i mean.

• Upvote 2