Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

she has drunk a hole bottle before she went out. and over half of a second on after she got home. What she drank out we do not know .. Possible she is too tired .. but she has revived earlier ..

Hope she waits, because i like ti see fingers, and the real thing..... a real dick.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

i'm on .-) LOL

I really like Kami, but kinda lost any respect for her when i actually saw her have sex with the "thing" meaning Cokeboy. He's the biggest "lowlife" ive ever seen.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I really like Kami, but kinda lost any respect for her when i actually saw her have sex with the "thing" meaning Cokeboy

That's a bit silly man, he seems like a perfectly fine guy, a little immature maybe but so are all of us!

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

She taking to Mr,Woodpecker again LOL

Looks like no Girl on banana action tonight dreamer,,,She didn't do the banana Pussy Split.

I think the alcohol messed the banana event -- tonight anyway.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I think the alcohol messed the banana event -- tonight anyway.

Never Drink and masturbate,,it will result in serious bodily harm,,due to accidentally placing the banana in the wrong hole,,,,,,,or is it?...LMAOO!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Never Drink and masturbate,,it will result in serious bodily harm,,due to accidentally placing the banana in the wrong hole,,,,,,,or is it?...LMAOO!!!!

Well the peeling can be rough on the backdoor haha .... for the front i guess too lol.