Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Julian Lan said:

Oh Rita, lovely shower time :heart:

For all the Rita bashers -- she's showing plenty recently. She's a beautiful girl. So is my baby(Elisa).

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:
2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Seeing her coming into her bedroom in all her naked glory I had an epiphany. I want Rita to become the new Nora of this apartment.

Seeing her coming into her bedroom in all her naked glory I had an epiphany. I want Rita to become the new Nora of this apartment.

Have of seen kami mother..seems its runs on family..i mean the good shape,so Glad for her that seems she doesnt need to exercise a lot to mantain her Nice fisic,but she seems to keep an good eating plan,só thats helps also.

She has never made it to the Queens room. Only the Peasant room and Duchess room. Maybe if she sticks around.

Edited by kenny1940
sorry if it doubled on other quotes

5 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

I warned all of you perverts about what would happen if I catch any of you staring at my wife::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Damned !!!

Rita is really moving up to the RLC ladder.

Rita ! Keep going on !!!

Rita, Kamila and Leora were always my three on the ladder regardless of anything. Guess I like bruenettes