Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, kenny1940 said:

Can  you forgive her now? Or its too late?

Hehe..nothing to forgive,think the first weeks of the resident girls makes me like them or not,so a lot of weeks of hidding,and some big number of showers with back to cams just made me just not feel anything about her.But is funny how the last weeks or days of the contracts some girls starting doing all they didnt do till then...but hey a lot like a lot of Rita and nothing wrong with it,i just dont feel any vibe of her.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:
14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed agree with that,but dont gona like her for that.The hidding she Did it was 100% and so its that in my opinion not an good resident of rlc.

Rita is a great resident of RLC.....

Guest beaver67

come on Elisa, don't sit on the stool, get I the bed, and look at Vika's kitty hahahaha

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe..nothing to forgive,think the first weeks of the resident girls makes me like them or not,so a lot of weeks of hidding,and some big number of showers with back to cams just made me just not feel anything about her.But is funny how the last weeks or days of the contracts some girls starting doing all they didnt do till then...but hey a lot like a lot of Rita and nothing wrong with it,i just dont feel any vibe of her.

I think the same, She doesn't really bother me, she is hot nice body and all. i like to watch her but she is not really into walking around naked, bating and such. 

• Upvote 2

Good fantasy Beaver, but it wont happen because Elisa is jus a friendly girl. Dont think theres any attraction for Elisa lol. Elisa i think feels sorry for Vika because her boyfriend is gone.

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Indeed agree with that,but dont gona like her for that.The hidding she Did it was 100% and so its that in my opinion not an good resident of rlc.

That's bullshit dude i don't see why not being naked 24/7 would make her a bad resident for RLC ... She is always a bit "camarea shy" at first then start loosin up ( just look at the past days)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Vika has really spent alot of time sending selfies or skyping with her boyfriend lately. Poor girl is so lonely.

dreamer what you said earlier, about V missing her bf may be true, but she sure has been eyeballing/ checking out both Rita & Elisa, just watch her eyes when she is talking to them

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

dreamer what you said earlier, about V missing her bf may be true, but she sure has been eyeballing/ checking out both Rita & Elisa, just watch her eyes when she is talking to them

A lot of girls check out other girls, it doesn't mean that she is into girls ( which i think not ^^')

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Oh i totally agree with you -- she has been checking them out. I jus dont think they are attracted to her at all. They jus want to be her friend i think. I could be wrong, but that's jus my opinion, and nothing more.

• Upvote 1