Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

34 minutes ago, wathou said:

That's bullshit dude i don't see why not being naked 24/7 would make her a bad resident for RLC ... She is always a bit "camarea shy" at first then start loosin up ( just look at the past days)

Did you ready the reason i dont like her or just fallow the Leader..hehe..i said dont like her because i usualy make my likings based on the first weeks..all on them she as always hidding..and giving her back to cams..were Did i said in ANY or all my posts that i didnt like Rita because she is not naked 24/7!?Gess you forget the rest of the usual text..you only want sex..watch VV..serious..i dont like Rita,why its that wrong or incorrect?

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

new sunglasses today too

I noticed that- also who ever said it was a horny day- N &  B going at it in living room

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Did you ready the reason i dont like her or just fallow the Leader..hehe..i said dont like her because i usualy make my likings based on the first weeks..all on them she as always hidding..and giving her back to cams..were Did i said in ANY or all my posts that i didnt like Rita because she is not naked 24/7!?Gess you forget the rest of the usual text..you only want sex..watch VV..serious..i dont like Rita,why its that wrong or incorrect?

U missed my point, i never said anything about you liking her or not u are free to have your opinion about any girls ( i'm not even a big fan of her my self). but it's not because u don't like her that make her a bad residant of RLC ... 

• Upvote 1