Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, wathou said:

U missed my point, i never said anything about you liking her or not u are free to have your opinion about any girls ( i'm not even a big fan of her my self). but it's not because u don't like her that make her a bad residant of RLC ... 

Respect your opinion.But its my opinion..she(again i say..in my personal opinion)doesnt fit Well in an project like rlc.I dont like any resident that hides from cams and for me that makes her an bad resident of rlc and this house.Cant i think for myself and think this?The same way i respect the peoples that say Rita its an great resident of rlc..its them likings and opinions so i have to respect.Its like if you say Messi its the best player of the world..and i say..for me its Ronaldo..who its wright?Both of us of course.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Booze and booze again

Yea im afraid so Phantom -- she's gonna be "right tonight. " Wish she'd slow down but thats her business. I dont want anything bad to happen tho. I jus love that girl.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she danced a little just before she went to the store, hope she continues to do so tonight .-)

Yea maybe her and Rita, but please not Vika. I like Vika but she's jus not a good match with the other two in a sexual way. My opinion tho.