Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

30 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

IN my grandmother's dress

What's up with those girls? Somebody already claimed that Rita wore her grandma's underwear and now Elisa stole your granny's dress. They really like to steal from the elderly::).

More seriously, Elisa looks very pretty in that blue dress. I think she bought it in Barcelona a few weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

What's up with those girls? Somebody already claimed that Rita wore her grandma's underwear and now Elisa stole your granny's dress. They really like to steal from the elderly::).

More seriously, Elisa looks very pretty in that blue dress. I think she bought it in Barcelona a few weeks ago.

The people who love to say Granny Panties or Granny Dress,,are the ones who are probably fucking granny,,or probably wearing granny panties and her dress behind her back,,,they seem to be really good experts in what Granny's garments look like.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:surprised-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

The good News its Elisa Looks beautiful even with grannies phants,dress everything..but Indeed other day she used an dress i tought something like that hehe..but looked sweet.

Looks like Elisa is getting ready to go out for awhile somewhere -- as Vika is also getting ready too. Elisa already got a start on the alcohol it loooks like. Slowwwww down baby!!!!