Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Rita must have a early day tomorrow. A short exercising session with her shirt and thong:heart::heart:. A quick shower and she's already in her nightie.

Yea it was pretty hard workout, but she hasnt been home long really.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

At  20:50 My baby about to open up a new bottle of wine or champagne again!!! Not finished yet!!!

Keep egging her on Dreamer.   I'm sure she has enough people doing that already!   There are too many egging her on in my opinion.   She will regret it in her later years!   She is nothing but a slosh from the sound of it.   I'd like to see more negativity towards her alcoholism personally!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Keep egging her on Dreamer.   I'm sure she has enough people doing that already!   There are too many egging her on in my opinion.   She will regret it in her later years!   She is nothing but a slosh from the sound of it.   I'd like to see more negativity towards her alcoholism personally!

Im not egging her on Harley --- jus the opposite  -- i wish she would stop, but i have no effect unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She needs some serious help with the alcohol, that's all I'm saying.

I agree whole-heartedly buddy. I was jus talkin bout what i saw. Your body can only take so much abuse from alcohol or anything like that. Im not against drinking -- im against abusing it.