Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The apartment is obviously very boring these days and it's clearly seen by what is posted.   When the majority of the posts is about what time they leave and what time they come home and how much alcohol Elisa drinks, then there is no hope for this apparent mix!

Hep..in on month the things only can be better..at least i hope so..and think a lot also.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

Hep..in on month the things only can be better..at least i hope so..and think a lot also.

It will always be the same unfortunately.   The girls like Irma & Anna are few and far between if you go by history of the apartment.

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Vika is such a pest just like Nora was. if the door is closed they want to be alone

Its like an less atrative iona..iona also dont respected doors hehe..and lot more things she Did..but one the other side she somethimes was an very funny and entertaining girl to see..not a thing we can say a lot of Vika..Well Thakes is if iona let the god dam computer on minute lol

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will always be the same unfortunately.   The girls like Irma & Anna are few and far between if you go by history of the apartment.

Very true Harley sadly.I been on rlc for about one year and girls like those two beauty and with that chemistry and atitude are very few Indeed.But lets face it worst than now..i just dont see it happen.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Very true Harley sadly.I been on rlc for about one year and girls like those two beauty and with that chemistry and atitude are very few Indeed.But lets face it worst than now..i just dont see it happen.

It might Ze- I mean look what RLC did by bringing back K & K- so anything is possible

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

go ahead vika do it.

sorry jayp- won't happen- she just needs to roll over and go to sleep- that way we can all move on hahaha