Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The nature of the CC board demands that one is comfortable with absolute sleeze whilst still able to play chess with masters on rare occasions.

my my Foamy- didn't know you were a scholar- hahaha 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

@beaver67. Yes, I'm an expert and esteemed scholar. I love anthropology. I would very much enjoy it if you could give me a government grant to study a particular sub-culture of women in Barcelona. In exchange, I will teach them how to cook real food, and to drink a higher class of adult beverages. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Elisa's chugging that bottle ..... damn -- still love her sexy ass.

Elisa had a bra on when she left ( I think), not on now. Where did Vika go ??????? never mind- see her in her room-sorry

Just now, beaver67 said:

Elisa had a bra on when she left ( I think), not on now. Where did Vika go ???????

Upstairs i think -- not sure. Elisa took bra off right before they went under maintenance.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Upstairs i think -- not sure. Elisa took bra off right before they went under maintenance.

ok- thanks dreamer

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Elisa has a fan club here. It's just not well organized.

Yes Foamy they are all over the place,,they need their own little space to admire their Queen:biggrin:

• Upvote 2