Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@beaver67. Yes, I'm an expert and esteemed scholar. I love anthropology. I would very much enjoy it if you could give me a government grant to study a particular sub-culture of women in Barcelona. In exchange, I will teach them how to cook real food, and to drink a higher class of adult beverages. :biggrin:

Now you're talking!!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes Foamy they are all over the place,,they need their own little space to admire their Queen:biggrin:

mikey- we also want to admire your queen to hahahaha

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

@beaver67. Yes, I'm an expert and esteemed scholar. I love anthropology. I would very much enjoy it if you could give me a government grant to study a particular sub-culture of women in Barcelona. In exchange, I will teach them how to cook real food, and to drink a higher class of adult beverages. :biggrin:

I will work on it for you foamy hahaha

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just look at my Baby Rita,,ohh that ass is just right:heart:tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.giftongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bet you'd like to be where her thong strap is wouldn't you Mikey lol?? -- Messin with ya Mikey haha.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

As we good ole boys already know Foamy, Rita and the ladies from the time of Nora as the QUEEN of Barcelona already fall into this higher quality category. Not to say that these latest young lovely ladies are not classy in their own way, because they are of course. I am just very thankful for all the women of RLC.  in all the apartments as they are all very beautiful woman and extremely talented in many different ways. The overall potential of the RLC women is incredible, and like I have said I am glad they have chosen to share a small part of their lives with us. :heart:

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Vika trying to feel Rita up -- sorry no chance Vika lol.

mikey will cut her tits off if she is not careful hahahaha