Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Rita defended Jenny when Nora would go ballistic on her. Rita is great and I look forward to the newest tenant and hopefully Rita stays longer to get to the Queen Lair.

If this was July or August I would be excited at the possibility of seeing Irma and Anna again,,but it hasn't been six months just yet.

• Upvote 3

FOR ALL YOU NITWITS WHO CAN'T READ OR REMEMBER WHAT WAS POSTED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, ELISA IS NOT LEAVING FOR GOOD. SHE'S GOING HOME FOR A FEW DAYS TO EXTEND HER VISA AND TAKE HER GIFTS TO HER FAMILY. THEN SHE WILL BE BACK! 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:
19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:
9 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Yes, I now remember probably your pic haha

If you are talking about the last time that Rita was here then you are mistaken Kenny,,,,,Rita said goodbye to Milana,,and exited the apt after she turned off the tv downstairs.

And kamila couldn't have helped her because Kamila left before Rita did.

Yes, I now remember probably your pic haha

Only a husband would know

• Upvote 1

The direction the all girls apartment has taken since the arrival of Rita is such an improvement over the past couple months. It again is beginning to get a touch of class, There is no doubt that the new girls coming in should be of the same class and stature as all of the girls were when out QUEEN ruled the lair. Rita would be a perfect emperess of the lair and continue to bring in the quality girls from her acquaintances. That would be great to see again. :heart:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, snaky said:

FOR ALL YOU NITWITS WHO CAN'T READ OR REMEMBER WHAT WAS POSTED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO, ELISA IS NOT LEAVING FOR GOOD. SHE'S GOING HOME FOR A FEW DAYS TO EXTEND HER VISA AND TAKE HER GIFTS TO HER FAMILY. THEN SHE WILL BE BACK! 

How..Didnt know that,fantastic News,then Elisa will be back:)