Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Só thats problably why she only got that more or less small wellow travelling case..with that she couldnt Thakes everything..hehe..go Elisa..resolve visa and comeback some more Nice time.Buff wasnt expectting this news hehe..sometimes things come along nice.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Compared to yesterday this time,,,it is so much more peaceful now,,Snaky what did you do Buddy lmaoo!!b6i7iKe.gif

I like it like this,,we are all having fun:biggrin::biggrin:

Damn, knock out with one punch! Mikey is that you laying it down on the Fudge Packer Gang?:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Só thats problably why she only got that more or less small wellow travelling case..with that she couldnt Thakes everything..hehe..go Elisa..resolve visa and comeback some more Nice time.Buff wasnt expectting this news hehe..sometimes things come along nice.

Exactly what i said the other day -- its very common to get visa's extended.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, snaky said:

Damn, knock out with one punch! Mikey is that you laying it down on the Fudge Packer Gang?:biggrin:

Lmaoo,,the first one was Mr.Box,,and the second one I knocked out was Jayp lmaoofunny-smiling-face-smiley-emoticon.gifboxer-knockout-smiley-emoticon.gifb6i7iKe.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Exactly what i said the other day -- its very common to get visa's extended.

Hep and in rlc it happens a lot,special in this apartment,i mean not a lot but its a more or less comon thing.Glad that Elisa    have this opurtunity,dont remember but think for exemple Anna didnt extend it,maybe couldnt do it or something,or didnt wanted.Think the girls that rlc sees that have public or audience should try to mantain them the 3months then new girls etc.Hey but Right now the News and good ones are baby Elisa hehe.

Same exact thing everyday,,I could actually set my alarm to this event,,,Vika does her spread and then she goes to sleep,,just like yesterday and every day before that,,the nightly Credit Card Swiping tease.credit-cards-smiley-emoticon.gifshopping-spree-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

Do you guys think its impossible to have again an barça apartment with for girls?With as an curious time that moment.Dont know if someday it will happen again..thing part it happen it was because of all that thing of aida being alone etc.But could be an Nice alternative thing to the house.Or maybe not lol.

1 minute ago, canito said:

vika can be spread open like an eagle.and rubbing one out and i still wont watch her shes not my type now if its rita thats a different story with all do respect to my buddy mickey.

Amen Canito -- I have no desire.....

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

For those who had their lotion and tissues out waiting for this,,,Vika is spread wide open on the bed,,so get to tugging your Beef Jerkyssmiling-happy-face-smiley-emoticon.jpg

You speaking to the wrong crowd buddy, they prefer ass reaming

Group mooning animated emoticon

• Upvote 2