Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, peppyflo said:

-There were many discussions, sometimes even armed, what there should be in this format. I think that the formula is quite simple: interested candidates to an apartment in the different objects must at the casting only express, whether they are willing to behave as if no cameras were present and to divulge but as much as possible by themselves. Should they not willing or able be to do so, they would have to make their money elsewhere.
Elisa is the prime example of this concept. She has been now more than 100 percent of even without settling-in period. She has so wonderfully entertained us and so close is left up, how still no girl in front of her and maybe long after her. Its many features, abilities and properties, views, and dealing with nature, have shown us a cheerful, funny, always friendly, to be not too self-important, sharing with others, spontaneous, erotic, individualistic, to stay different, slightly turned up, but also vulnerable, tender, sensitive, perhaps sometimes insecure people in some things. Moreover she has delighted us with stunning beauty and erotic appeal. In every conversation on the phone or with Rita and Vika, she has transformed her voice always in a cheerful sound. Also, their presence and absence for us was favorably balanced. She has certainly gained a large number of fans and on their lives in this apartment made many of us very happy by the participation. A number of members have closed them in her heart.  Therefore, my confession that I love this girl. Anyone who comes into your life, should understand what treasures it means him and treat them accordingly. I very much hope that she at home receives the necessary support and assistance from their loved ones, which are necessary for their stability and their progress. I wish you all a nice and happy life and that she may achieve their intended goals.
For me, the number one feature star.
A reunion is, of course, on my wish list. The daily routine is must normalise now if you unfortunately left us, again it. Bye, love Elisa.
(I hope that the translation is so good, that my thoughts are yet to recognize.)

Peppyflo, thank you so much for your thoughts and feelings. It was very nice to read such a well thought out, well written, and very articulate post about Elisa, you have convinced me that she is very special young lady. Thank you again.:heart:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

One thing for sure Rita has a hot, sexy kitty. She gladly shows it now,but more than that-- she is a smart, articulate, beautiful girl. She will go far in life i feel.

• Upvote 1

By the looks of the empty shelves in the closet, the empty drawers in the dresser, the mirror half way open and those shelves empty, two completely full suitcases of all her clothes, the fact she gave gifts to Rita and Vika yesterday, I would say that Elisa is leaving the Barcelona Project. 7:50 in the mprming Elisa is up and getting around, The other girls are up as well, Probably the girls will be hugging and kissing and saying thee goodbyes soon. They usually leave for the airport by 10 am.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

By the looks of the empty shelves in the closet, the empty drawers in the dresser, the mirror half way open and those shelves empty, two completely full suitcases of all her clothes, the fact she gave gifts to Rita and Vika yesterday, I would say that Elisa is leaving the Barcelona Project. 7:50 in the mprming Elisa is up and getting around, The other girls are up as well, Probably the girls will be hugging and kissing and saying thee goodbyes soon. They usually leave for the airport by 10 am.

Yeah, sounds right - Bye Elisa! It has been a pleasure :rolleyes::heart: and xo

• Upvote 1

Just now, Julian Lan said:

Elisa is awake, time to try the new toy perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Is Elisa going to leave today Thes?

Just now, Thestarider said:

It sure appears that way Dreamer, if she packs her stuff from the bathroom then I would say yes she is leaving in the next couple of hours.

Damn im gonna have a beer or two then. It's a sad, sad day for me, but a step ahead for my girl. She's so positive she will be a hit in anything she does. --- All i need to say. Bring on the new girl.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sad, she take with her all her stuff...

Very sad. ... It seams that Elisa is moving out for good. ... I was hoping for the story with the visa extension to be real.

... ok ... down to one boring girl and teasing only ... :cry:

• Upvote 1