Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, toolmaker123 said:

try clearing the old messages; might be over full

already have done that- thanks toolmaker

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

You may have to ask the Admin or Stncld to fix it for you:cool:

thanks mikey- will do that

To be honest here no one in this apartment goes out of their way to do anything with any of the others.   Previous tenets were much more friendly with each other than this past group has been.  Neither Elisa or Rita or Vika really did more than superficial discussions, at least on camera.  

Nothing like Irma's group before or Kamila and Kristy or Milana and Coco and there are probably more but just blanking out right now as there have been so many pass through. Some may have had a past together but still much friendlier that the past group.   

We will have to see how these girls do things.  My bet is Irma will get them going if they stay around long.

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, albacore said:

To be honest here no one in this apartment goes out of their way to do anything with any of the others.   Previous tenets were much more friendly with each other than this past group has been.  Neither Elisa or Rita or Vika really did more than superficial discussions, at least on camera.  

Nothing like Irma's group before or Kamila and Kristy or Milana and Coco and there are probably more but just blanking out right now as there have been so many pass through. Some may have had a past together but still much friendlier that the past group.   

We will have to see how these girls do things.  My bet is Irma will get them going if they stay around long.

Let's see if she can get RITA to partake in their daily nude escapades .........LOL 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Vika and Rita talked to Irma before they went upstairs. You just have to give them time to settle in. We've seem this before. They take some time to get to know each other. Don't know about Vika but I never seen Rita ignore any of her room mates.

How Nice to know that,i knew Rita already had talked with Irma but knowing that vicka also talk to her a little its nice.I just dont like to see Irma always p(or almost) alone,i know she is fine with that,buf things could be funnier if at least one of them stay some time with irma.Maybe in the evening they will stay togheter a little..i said before Irma arrived that i tough problably Vika would talk and stay more with her..Right now think Rita seems a little more friendly to all that things.Its just hard to see because i seen Irma..iona..Anna all doing things togheter..laughting togheter..and now its very diferent..but yes..maybe more a couple of days and things will change.Rlc its surprising a lot of times and sometimes that an good thing.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, albacore said:

Because that's the difference between knowing someone as friends or through previous jobs assignments vs just meeting for the first time,,,all of Nora's crew knew each other,,,same thing with Ilona's crew,,now we are getting complete strangers interacting in front of our eyes,,,so you will get what you see here,,and it will take a while for them to warm up to each other,,,especially since they didn't arrive at the same time,,,,,the last person to arrive will always feel left out,,ask Rita,Elisa and now Irma,,after Vika leaves hopefully they have someone coming who Irma knows,,,RLC should have never brought Vika here,,she fucked up everything for this apt.good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

after Vika leaves hopefully they have someone coming who Irma knows,,,

I aint religious but let me tell ya I am saying prayers, burning incense and twirling rosary beads in the hopes of seeing ANNA on the apartment occupant list one day while Irma is here. :p

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

I aint religious but let me tell ya I am saying prayers, burning incense and twirling rosary beads in the hopes of seeing ANNA on the apartment occupant list one day while Irma is here. :p

we all are having a blast