Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well i just cant firuge it Out..Vika come downstairs and totaly ignored irma,it was like Irma doesnt existed..or Vika and Irma got some past..or its just her being herself..buf seems very extreme..she Did something similar with Elisa..but some days or weeks later they started talking,at least the minimum..it will be Nice when she goes and new girl comes,bet Irma and even Rita will recieve her nicely.

Vika and Rita talked to Irma before they went upstairs. You just have to give them time to settle in. We've seem this before. They take some time to get to know each other. Don't know about Vika but I never seen Rita ignore any of her room mates.

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

Vika and Rita talked to Irma before they went upstairs. You just have to give them time to settle in. We've seem this before. They take some time to get to know each other. Don't know about Vika but I never seen Rita ignore any of her room mates.

Rita or Elisa never ignored anyone --always friendly. Maybe Vika will come around....maybe. 

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Beaver why is it that nobody can ever get through to your pm box?

beats the fuck out of me- no one is blocked, don't know why, any ideas ???????

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I sent one twice.

I know- don't know what is going on with my PM