Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

49 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Guys Vika and Rita are in there room for one reason MONEY. Remember the viewer fee. Vika no see leaving soon and Rita no that she going to be under new owner and she my not stay or Rita no the new owner are taking away the viewer fee and she going to have to earn her money she can no longer can lay in bed in her bra and underwear and make money. I am sure Irma is under the new contract and the guy she was taking to ask Irma how long the new girl to stay and Irma said 1or 2 month so this leads me to believe Irma going to be there 3 month. Just what my husband and i are talking about and i sharing with you guys

Thanks for your sharing,agree in What you sai about the girls to have to do something to entertain viewers.And Indeed the sensation i have its that some girls just want and worrie about the pay check and just dont cair about Pleasing viewers and being in some ways entertaineirs in some moments.Its not right to see some girls just all day on bed on computer..day after day..some are beautiful girls..but its not that will make them good rlc residents..but i admit every person have their liking and What they like to see so for some for exemple Rita its an joy to see and fallow,and nothing wrong at all it that,but just the oposite feel a lot have like me and as it seems you.But i truly believe the house gona get some Nice moments and sense of vibe and cumplicity in some weeks when it seems its gona happen an friend of Irma will come and Vika go.About the three month of Irma..lets hope so!No girl creats better ambience and recieves better people than her.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

me 2 so far but it does feel to me that rita and vika r giving her the cold sholder locking them selves in the rooms a lot for what I c

They might not be best friends with Irma but they were "hiding" in their rooms when Elisa was there too so I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

me 2 so far but it does feel to me that rita and vika r giving her the cold sholder locking them selves in the rooms a lot for what I c

Then you need to make sure that you are always wearing glasses eagle,,Rita never gave her a cold shoulder,,And rita always is in her room studying,,even before Irma got here,,she is doing the same thing she always does.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I kinda wish Irma would turn her music up real loud and start dancing thru every room in the apartment. Vika needs jumper cables hooked to her lol.

Boom..that would rock hehe

All i can say its if Vika stands not being friendly with Irma..then she will never be friendly with anyone in rlc..Irma its one of the friendly faces and easy to talk people in rlc..it was the first time and it still is..godamit this girl can melt cold cold ice with that smile.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Then you need to make sure that you are always wearing glasses eagle,,Rita never gave her a cold shoulder,,And rita always is in her room studying,,even before Irma got here,,she is doing the same thing she always does.

ok bud I am just checking  didn't feel right at first that is y I had to ask

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not to concerned about them talking. Irma will draw them out. She just has the personality that makes it easy to talk to her.heart-plant.gif

You call it personality DES my friend,,,but Mikey calls it "BIG BOOBIES":heart::heart::heart::heart:

bouncing-boobs-47.giftongue-stuck-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1