Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Elisa!?hehe we liked the the girl só much that she still in everyone touts.

I believe that sometime in the future Elisa will be back -- jus dont know when.

• Upvote 2

Just now, peppyflo said:

Dreamer24. of course visually. As soon I'm Elisa out of my head at least.

Hey buddy, i cant get her out of my mind either lol --- she was awesome!!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Maybe not, but i kinda like her way of doing it tho lol. It's different. She just likes to dance alot from what ive heard.

To be clear, I wasn't actually complaining about Irma. She's very different from everybody else on RLC, and I quite like what I'm seeing so far. I just have no illusion that I'm not watching someone putting on a show for our benefit. What's cool is that she seems to enjoy it as much as we are ;).

1 minute ago, VoyeurJay said:

To be clear, I wasn't actually complaining about Irma. She's very different from everybody else on RLC, and I quite like what I'm seeing so far. I just have no illusion that I'm not watching someone putting on a show for our benefit. What's cool is that she seems to enjoy it as much as we are ;).

I never seen Irma until two days ago. I heard how good she was, and she's even better than i thought she would be. I had my doubts, but i was very wrong. She's just a natural great, hot girl. Everything she does is random, and that's what makes her different from others. Im still kind of in shock after last night lol. A good shock tho lol.

• Upvote 1