Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Bufff..hard choise..will i watch baby Irma nude body lotion ritual..or will i watch Vika on bed watch phone..life its tuffffff..hehe

Uhhh id watch Irma .... no competition.

I gess in some time the auto massages etc will get a little boring..thats why this house needs fast a new girl..Glad for the that didnt see the Irma first stay in rlc..they would know all that we are losing day after day with Irma mostly alone..alone she is great..with some cool company she is beyound greatness..

Ze81 I don't have to say anything LOL you doing very good job and I can't wait to see dose 2 live that we have some fun I hope RLC brings a girl Like Anna  or Elisa Danaya Ilona  Irma can give them massage I can't wait for that day :-) 

Yes it should be remembered that Irma did not bate EVERY night last time! In a month she probably did it 10-15 times, so don't expect a show every day. But then she had a lot of other things to keep her busy, with Anna and Ilona to party with and play with

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes it should be remembered that Irma did not bate EVERY night last time! In a month she probably did it 10-15 times, so don't expect a show every day. But then she had a lot of other things to keep her busy, with Anna and Ilona to party with and play with

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No, i just like to see her live her life even if she doesnt masturbate. I will still love to see her in her everyday life. Sex cant be all the time. Sad tho lol, jk!!!  -- # Life is variety!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, adamneve said:

Loving the self- massage and meditational sessions...:blush:..her ritual.. nightly so it seems..

what other 2 doing :-) I don't go there room They jinks the apartment Thanks for Irma 0ne ladies show Thank for RLC bering Irma back

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Memories..nothing but memories..What an great combo of girls we had in that time Indeed!Also dont remember that Irma was so much outside..problably because few reasons to stay in house and of course some friends or job..or both things.

• Upvote 1