Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I guess Dreamer by action you mean the same type on interaction that went on with the 16 previous residents to prior ILONA, including the QUEEN herself ? Normal everyday life with a little pleasure. and nudity.

You have in the past couple weeks had Rita & Vika in the bath togehter, scrub each others back, work out together, go shopping together just like IRMA and Vika did today.

Do you not remember the nights that Aida and Vika did the body painting in Adia's room, do you not remember them getting drunk and teasing the shit out of Danaya ?

You guys are still pissed off at Vika because she brought her man to visit for a little vacation, But in that very same breath you were wanting Elisa to have her man come visit..

You guys just don;t know what you want really do you ?

Man you Really dont get it..this girls just dont have chemistry togheter..they pass most of the in the house in their bedroom with doors closed..your comparation with ionas..dannas..annas..etc..only does them a poor favor..both Rita and Vika are a lot weeker residents for many more than all that girls were..and too bad that one of the most likable girls of rlc was return at the same time both are in the apartment...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Just gotta be glad she shut her door so Irma wouldn't have to be in contact with her.

Always said..she is an cold chick..man who would do such things to an person as Nice as Irma..only someone as Vika..she Did somethings bad also to Elisa..another very Nice person..Really this Vika there is no words to discribe her..

Ok so this is my first post here. I'm french btw. 

What the fuck ''Irma'' is doing in this apartment? It's so obvious that she's a nude model (yeah no big secret here). 
There is no other people on rlc acting like her, she's so fake, nothing natural about her, she's always acting. 

Why bring that model back....?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, laplèbe said:

What the fuck ''Irma'' is doing in this apartment? It's so obvious that she's a nude model (yeah no big secret here). 
There is no other people on rlc acting like her, she's so fake, nothing natural about her, she's always acting. 

100% agrre with you.  yes she is a nude model and might look to recheck her opportunities.

Leora is acting also very much but she is on rlc all the time (no come and go situations) and probably thats why only few (if no one) have commented this

As for Irma i believe popularity rises when sex (even fake) acts are presented. she is very sexy even fake!!

good for eyes bad in relation with the title of "real life"

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, laplèbe said:

Because a) the page views rocketed sky high on rlc when she was there last time b) 95% of the male forum members are madly lusting for her c) Just look at the page views for this apartment compared to any other 

• Upvote 3

il y a 9 minutes, laplèbe a dit :

Ok , donc ceci est mon premier post ici. Je suis français btw.  What the fuck '' Irma '' est en train de faire dans cet appartement? Il est tellement évident qu'elle est un modèle nu (yeah pas grand secret ici).  Il n'y a pas d' autres personnes sur rlc agissant comme elle, elle est tellement faux, rien de naturel, elle est toujours d' agir.  Pourquoi mettre ce modèle en arrière ....?

laplèbe je suis totalement d'accord avec toi, j'ai également beaucoup posté sur ce sujet!! beaucoup de membres ici sont là pour voir du cul, et irma leur en donne!!! dès sa première apparition il y a quelques mois, j'ai trouvé cette fille totalement fausse, d'une mollesse à faire pâlir un koala sous extasie, et surtout d'un tel amour de sa personne qu'il en est énervant!!! cette fille recommence à ne rien faire d'autre que de se mater dans les miroir, en se touchant les seins en permanence!!! elle passe plus de temps à admirer son cul qu'à dormir!!! je ne pense pas qu'elle soit très intelligente non plus, ce qui expliquerai pas mal de chose!! effectivement, elle n'a plus grand chose à nous cacher, elle a assez fait de photos de cul!!! je pense que nous allons voir ce légume déambuler dans l'appartement, en se touchant les mamelles et en s'admirant dans chaque reflet sur les vitres, pendant plus d'un mois!!! tristesse et désespoir....

laplèbe I totally agree with you, I also posted a lot on this subject !! many members here are there to see the ass, and Irma gives them !!! from its first appearance in the last few months, I found this totally wrong girl, a softness to rival a koala in raptures, and especially such a love of person he is annoying !!! this girl starts to do nothing else but to watch in the mirror, touching the breasts permanently !!! she spends more time admiring her ass to sleep !!! I do not think she's very smart either, which will explain a lot of things !! actually, she does not have much to hide, it has done enough ass pictures !!! I think we will see this vegetable wander around the apartment, touching breasts and admiring each reflection on the windows, for more than a month !!! sadness and despair ....

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, laplèbe said:

You've been around over 6 months and that's the first thing you can think to post?

• Upvote 3