Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I believe that RITA is the only one here that may not act fake.  She is in Spain, probably on a " student Visa " to learn Spanish and help promote her clothing business, which she has already started in London .  She apparently stays at the apartment in order to get some privacy and avoid being hit on by every guy that sees her if she were in a public apartment...............not to mention that she's getting free rent and really doesn't have to show all that much sexually !  Last time she stayed here, all she did was fight with Mamma NORA who wanted her to "cover up " and not be in the apartment showing her tits . ( Probably because they were much bigger than Nora's ! ) . If she is here as a student and also on business, she may get to stay a lot longer than 90 days !

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, Crispost said:

Look at schedule, please DES

I have no idea what schedule your referring to. All I know is it says under maintenance but it's working for me. But now I must go to work and earn a living. Have a good day everyone or evening as the case may be.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

No tengo idea de lo que podríamos programar una referencia a. Todo lo que sé es que dice en mantenimiento, pero que está funcionando para mí. Pero ahora tengo que ir a trabajar y ganarse la vida. Que tenga un buen día todo el mundo o por la noche, según el caso puede ser.

the apartment was under maintenance. 11.34 to 13.03. you've heard? LOL

2 hours ago, laplèbe said:

Ok so this is my first post here. I'm french btw. 

What the fuck ''Irma'' is doing in this apartment? It's so obvious that she's a nude model (yeah no big secret here). 
There is no other people on rlc acting like her, she's so fake, nothing natural about her, she's always acting. 

Why bring that model back....?

So don't watch. The majority of the others feel differently.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Crispost said:

the apartment was under maintenance. 11.34 to 13.03. you've heard? LOL

Before they went off-line Vika said to Irma that Nora or Zheka is coming over.

Vika complained that they come over when she is not there.

• Upvote 5

Irma your much too good for this site -- you need to get away baby, venture out, because there is alot out there for someone as hot as you and Elisa, Adele too.  All of us who appreciate you hope the best for you baby. Who ever comes over -- it's an improvement over Vika and others in the past. Rita and Irma are classy girls and hopefully there will be more.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, laplèbe said:

Ok so this is my first post here. I'm french btw. 

What the fuck ''Irma'' is doing in this apartment? It's so obvious that she's a nude model (yeah no big secret here). 
There is no other people on rlc acting like her, she's so fake, nothing natural about her, she's always acting. 

Why bring that model back....?

Lol..then watch Rita its perfect for you..

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kitek said:

Before they went off-line Vika said to Irma that Nora/Zheka is coming over.

Vika complained that they come over when she is not there.

It would be my guess that they are looking into the issues with Rita's air conditioner that seems to be leaking condensate on the floor buy her door.

Rita has been putting towel on the floor there because of the water.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I believe that RITA is the only one here that may not act fake.  She is in Spain, probably on a " student Visa " to learn Spanish and help promote her clothing business, which she has already started in London .  She apparently stays at the apartment in order to get some privacy and avoid being hit on by every guy that sees her if she were in a public apartment...............not to mention that she's getting free rent and really doesn't have to show all that much sexually !  Last time she stayed here, all she did was fight with Mamma NORA who wanted her to "cover up " and not be in the apartment showing her tits . ( Probably because they were much bigger than Nora's ! ) . If she is here as a student and also on business, she may get to stay a lot longer than 90 days !

Agree Rita seems the girl that its not acting att all,its almost 100% her..she acts like its not in rlc neither sign an contract with it..she only wants an free place to stay and studie..i Really didnt paid to rlc to see them pay Rita studies neither giving her an free place to stay..i all against it..if she stays more than 60days that would be very bad..for me and some more..she doesnt do anything..anything at all..just studies and goes out..found that boring as hell..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Rita seems the girl that its not acting att all,its almost 100% her..she acts like its not in rlc neither sign an contract with it..she only wants an free place to stay and studie..i Really didnt paid to rlc to see them pay Rita studies neither giving her an free place to stay..i all against it..if she stays more than 60days that would be very bad..for me and some more..she doesnt do anything..anything at all..just studies and goes out..found that boring as hell..

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Imagine that looks like Rita is fulfilling her obligations as promised by REALLIFECAM to you the subscriber.