Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

51 minutes ago, canito said:

ze81  i understand irma works for rlc but all the tenets that are on rlc.work for rlc at least i think they do.

Hi canito,Indeed all tentantes on rlc work for rlc must some are a lot more cometid to their job then anothers..in my opinion Rita its just enjoying the free house to stay and payment..and to studie..only thing "extra" she does its the livingroom exercises again and again..and absoluting nothing more..Vika its vika just dont fit anyhere lol..its painful to see one of the friendly and more funny girls of rlc so bored and alone..the other two just dont want to do almost nothing with her..dont know why..envy?Egoism?Irma as zero fault of being one of the likest girls of rlc...

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They dont seem to like Irma which is odd as how can anyone not like her! We need to get ILONA back to get the party started! Imagine if Ilona came to stay with Irma Vika would certainly stay in her room.

Iona or Anna..godamit someone that want to socialize and to give live to the apartment,Irma deserves a lot better than ritas or vikas..would love that one of them come to join Irma just to put the other two even more in evidence...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Iona or Anna..godamit someone that want to socialize and to give live to the apartment,Irma deserves a lot better than ritas or vikas..would love that one of them come to join Irma just to put the other two even more in evidence...

Sulzer i dont know how anyone couldnt like Irma -- that's a mystery to me.

• Upvote 1