Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

A potential theory about Vika and Rita's coldness towards Irma is that they know she was brought back because the apartment was losing popularity - from that they can assume that they are not that popular. I know Rita has a lot of fans (Vika less so) but she's not really a draw to the apartment, she doesn't entice new memberships because she's often busy studying or out of the apartment.

If the girls think that Irma was brought in to bring in viewers then they would naturally think "What makes her so special, why is she better than me?" which naturally would make them hostile towards her.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Appears Irma has left for awhile.

Irma would not be going out this much if she had company- last time she, ilona, layla, and anna, stayed home a lot more than they went out, and that was because they enjoyed, and interacted with each other.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

A potential theory about Vika and Rita's coldness towards Irma is that they know she was brought back because the apartment was losing popularity - from that they can assume that they are not that popular. I know Rita has a lot of fans (Vika less so) but she's not really a draw to the apartment, she doesn't entice new memberships because she's often busy studying or out of the apartment.

If the girls think that Irma was brought in to bring in viewers then they would naturally think "What makes her so special, why is she better than me?" which naturally would make them hostile towards her.

good point Ben