Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think it''s very close to the beach.

Uff..Thaks very Nice,would love to have something like that but an apartment near beach are usualy not cheap hehe..great for the girls,specialy now in summer time.

Well I'm new to the website so I'll start with a hello and nice to meet you all! First the reason of my post is about Irma, and please excuse me in advance if I didn't read the 229 PAGES YOU GUYS MADE! lol, But I read some of the old post yesterday night, I know couple months or couple days ago there was Elisa. She was blonde, big breast, tall, I do believe everyone liked her. From what I understand is Irma is an old ''Member'' of RLC? and you guys call her the Goddess or the Queen? I thought Leora was the Queen or the Goddess of RLC? Is someone will be nice enough to related me to an old topic of Irma so I can learned more of her or is there some videos of her? I did search around the web there's not a lot of videos of her compared of Leora to be honest, Now I know Leora been here for a while. I did checked aswell the Topic of this forum of April to January videos, so my guess I do believe, and I might be wrong and please correct me if I'm wrong but I think Irma left around April? and then Elisa came till June? To be honest it is pretty rare I check this apartment, I heard Irma loves to gives massage to others aswell, well that is hot but I do like bates over massage, So should I watch this apartment more often and I shouldn't be disapointed? 'cause the last time I checked there was a guy.. no excuse me a creepy guy who was always on his pc and was really really weird and that did turn me off on this apartment but that's like a month ago. Once again it is nice to meet you all, you guys seems to be good people I mean you're not the type of guys who will insult each others over a girl you see on cam and it is what I like about this forum. The respect.

Hope to hear from you guys and hope to read and hear more about Irma aka The Queen of RLC

Thank you.

• Upvote 1