Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I just like to convince you and some others here that the freedom to be able to say his opinion is important. We sould not give it away. ... But, You do not need to force yourself to do so, if this is an issue for you. ... Just be yourself. :)

It jus takes alot for me to ever say things bad about anyone. I may disagree with someone, but i dont want them to think i dont like them jus because we disagree. Sometimes i comment, and quote too much -- believe me i know lol. I just try to always say positive things. It's ok to disagree, but i jus never want to be the cause of any argument -- it's just not me. I just need to chill more, and not worry so much. Ive always been that way tho lol. Im working on getting better at that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Someone thought the other day that i always blamed Rita for things, and ive never blamed her for anything. I made a statement that i thought she had said something to another girl that upset her. I didnt blame Rita -- it may have been a phone call that upset her -- who knows.-- That worried me because Rita is a doll, she's great,but she's got other things going on besides RLC -- so she doesnt socialize as much as we would like with the other girls. But i never put Rita down -- i never would. I just love Irma, and Elisa more than any ive seen so far ..... that may change with a new girl.

Dude, it's fine. Occasional criticism of the girls is OK as long as you're not a dick about it. There are some who won't shut up about Irma being a whore, or Rita being a bitch, or Vika having a face like a slapped arse, and that's not OK, but you can still express your opinions here. Don't worry about what people will think about you, because if you try and please everyone you're acting false and then people won't like you anyway.

• Upvote 5

Just now, cacjc said:

Ok Dreamer we put our best psychiatrist's on you

you can get off the couch now

same time next week

see the recepionist on your way out

Hahaha im glad i got you all to set me str8. Dr.Cacjc lol.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Ok Dreamer we put our best psychiatrist's on you

you can get off the couch now

same time next week

see the recepionist on your way out

that will be 500.00 dollars please- thank you and have a nice day HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Thank you shaved beaver,,,I wasn't actually listening to her speak though,,,I just saw her on the phone laughing and smiling,,it's good to see her at least have family and friends that she can talk to so she won't feel so lonely and bored out of her mind here at the apt.:biggrin::biggrin:

np- I know what you are saying

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Looks like our sexy Irma is going out for awhile.

She buttoned that man shirt she wears in the wrong holes lucky she tucked it in

one side was longer than the other