Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Got a feeling we wont ever see one of Irma's hot massages i saw her give Anna ....omg!!!!

Depends how long we gona get Irma..if she stays two months..then its very possible we will see Irma in all her glory.I was tiking..if they brough her back..then she at least will stay two months..or even three..seems the most correct.And even if views didnt up a lot..i bet they Did up a little..because alone or not..Irma its Irma.So truly think the best of Irma will come next month.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think Irma is going out it looks like. While the other two are together on patio.

yes, she is going out- do you blame her ??????

Just now, beaver67 said:

yes, she is going out- do you blame her ??????

Not at all Beaver -- the apartment is "bored city". Looks like Rita and Vika plan on an evening together. We need some chemistry between the girls whoever comes in.

There are no rules against expressing opinions about the tenants, so long as it's not trolling for dollars (meaning purposely causing a fist fight.) We won't remove those. Certainly, if you are rational and mature like Dreamer is about expressing himself, people will respect you even though they don't agree.

It is against the rules to engage in bar-brawls and feuding with fellow members. We're all in the same boat here.

Yes, many people here speak ill of Vika. My opinion is that she is most likely the most kind, loyal, and honest of all the women in this apartment; she's a doll when she smiles, and her body is imminently mountable. Feel free to disagree, but please state your reasons. This is, after all, a thread for discussion about the girls of this apartment.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There are no rules against expressing opinions about the tenants, so long as it's not trolling for dollars (meaning purposely causing a fist fight.) We won't remove those. Certainly, if you are rational and mature like Dreamer is about expressing himself, people will respect you even though they don't agree.

It is against the rules to engage in bar-brawls and feuding with fellow members. We're all in the same boat here.

Yes, many people here speak ill of Vika. My opinion is that she is most likely the most kind, loyal, and honest of all the women in this apartment; she's a doll when she smiles, and her body is imminently mountable. Feel free to disagree, but please state your reasons. This is, after all, a thread for discussion about the girls of this apartment.

Don't think Vika is ugly at all. Dont think she's as attractive as the others, but she's far from ugly. She's very nice-- jus differen't.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Don't think Vika is ugly at all. Dont think she's as attractive as the others, but she's far from ugly. She's very nice-- jus differen't.

She got  a lot of bad press when the B/F was here with her

and people don't forget

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

looks like Rita is going out- don't know about Vika

I think so too, but never know about Vika.... she likes to stay at home sometime even when the others go out.