Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

It just occurred to me that the appt. formerly occupied by carla and mario is empty. I think Irma and Anna should take up residence in there. Of course the cam angles in there would need to be adjusted with a few more cams added but that would be a dream scenario.

I wish the cams somehow could be closer to the beds like in Rita's room.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, longarm101 said:

I agree, I have seen some vids with a zoom on them but the picture quality drops way off 

Yea my PC zooms almost right on the girls, but the quality drops off bad.

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Yea my PC zooms almost right on the girls, but the quality drops off bad.

i remember back in the day when sites like this first popped up, users had limited control of some of the cams with pan and zoom

I mean that appt. is just sitting empty, it would be shame to let it go to waste

Im waiting to see Anna fter i saw a video of her and Irma ---- wow.

Im waiting to see Anna fter i saw a video of her and Irma ---- wow.

yeah I watched that happen live, it was an awesome moment, there was a couple times anna got in the tub as well she was hot, theres a vid of irma bating in her bed she's up on her knees, the night that happened Ilona was awake in the other room and heard the whole thing it was a trip

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah I watched that happen live, it was an awesome moment, there was a couple times anna got in the tub as well she was hot, theres a vid of irma bating in her bed she's up on her knees, the night that happened Ilona was awake in the other room and heard the whole thing it was a trip

I went to the videos in the attachements and i cant find anything on Irma and Anna. Havent had alot of time to look tho.

I went to the videos in the attachements and i cant find anything on Irma and Anna. Havent had alot of time to look tho.

the massage video you were talking about is pretty much it if it still exists on here, there was one other from the living room with irma massaging ilona and annas breasts 

the massage video you were talking about is pretty much it if it still exists on here, there was one other from the living room with irma massaging ilona and annas breasts 

I saw one tho and it was unbelievable!!!