Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Hey was anyone paying attention earlier,,,but did Vika just come into Irma's room and tell her to turn her phone down?

I LOVE MY WIFE  RITA BUT SHE HAS TO LOOSEN UP A LITTLE ON MY GIRLFRIEND IRMA,,I NEED FOR THE 2 OF THEM TO GET ALONG::):heart::heart:

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this
absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband
a big kiss, tells him she’ll see him later, and walks away.
His wife glares at him and says, ‘Who was that??!!”
“Oh,” replies the husband, ‘that was my mistress.”
The wife says, “That’s it; I want a divorce.”
“I understand,” replies her husband, “But, remember, if you get a divorce,
there will be no more shopping trips to Paris, no wintering in the
Caribbean, no Lexus in the garage, and no more country club. But the
decision is yours.”
Just then the wife notices a mutual friend of theirs entering the restaurant
with a gorgeous woman. 
‘Who’s that woman with Jim?” she asks.
“That’s his mistress,” replies her husband.
“Ours is prettier,” says the wife.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

if i actually had ignored you,,then I wouldn't be quoting you right now would I,,,you seem to not realize how stuff works around here so let me fill you in,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions around here,,you are and so am I,,,but some folks like harley and the people who act like him,,don't come here to voice their opinions,,they come here to flame bait and to start fights,,,,and the reason you see people like me speak out and insult them,,is because I got fed up with their constant negativity,,they chased a lot of good people away from CC,,,and the # 1 reason why they hate me so much is because i speak the truth and I can easily take them on all by myself without needing anyone else's help,,as you can see by their back to back comments right behind each other,,,they need one another to go up against little old Mikey.

Like I said,,we can voice our opinions,,it's welcomed here,,,but if anyone of us have half a brain,,you can easily see when someone is voicing an opinion about these ladies here,,vs,, just saying shit everyday to stir the pot.

I have my own chef,,so I let him stir the pot for me:biggrin:

You are such a freaking loser Mikey.....you have allot of people fooled about you saying you speak the truth.   You don't know anything more than anybody else about these tenants.  Get over yourself and everybody will be better off for it!   I'm so sick and tired of hearing how you profess to be this badass that thinks he knows everything that goes on with these tenants.  I hate to say this because I actually like the shit out of the guy, but Thes is just as bad if not worse than yourself.   You two need to get over what y'all think you know and join the folks that live in reality around this forum!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Well Irma is 100% not hiding -- that's for sure, and recently Rita is becoming VERY open.

When is Rita being open?   When she finally decides to show up to the apartment!   Rita thinks her shit don't stink because of people like you and Mikey and Thes and all the rest that think she hung the moon!

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When is Rita being open?   When she finally decides to show up to the apartment!   Rita thinks her shit don't stink because of people like you and Mikey and Thes and all the rest that think she hung the moon!

girl-on-the-toilet.jpg?w=198&h=250Woman-Hanging-Out-with-the-Supermoon-119

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  you people can be so sad!   I don't watch RLC for all the time they don't spend in the apartment.   I could care less if they were fully dressed and sitting in the living room, at least they would be where someone could see them!   Ben, you don't know a damn thing about me and what my like's and dislike's are.   I'm not going to kiss your ass or anybody else's ass......not my nature.  Like I have said before, when there is something to be positive about, I'll be positive and on the flip side the same goes for the negativity as you call it.

s-l300.jpg  

NO TIME FOR NEGATIVE WAVES MAN

tumblr_myurhzxWfK1s3vyewo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He wishes!   So what are you saying about Vika then?   You think Vika don't go out of the apartment to have sex and possibly make some extra money?   You are just as blind as the rest of them if that's the case.

Hey Canito, do me a favor and get Mikey's dick out of your mouth!!

1359406290_l.jpgblind-leading-the-blind.jpg

• Upvote 1