Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  it must have been another boring ass day in the Barcelona apartment if all you people could come up with was 6 to 10 pages of someone posting something that damned near everyone and their brother has seen at least a dozen times.  I would like to request that one of the mods remove all that chatter about one of the girls personal info!

On another note, I read where Vika & Rita had another bath/shower together tonight and I don't know how many of you remember the bath that Nora & Milana took together where Nora laid back on the left side of the tub and Milana laid with her back on top of Nora and they talked and petted and if my memory serves me correctly, Nora even washed Milana's upper body.    Do Vika & Rita ever even touch each other while they are in the bath or do that stay at opposite ends of the tub and jibber jabber the whole time?   I would think their bathes together would be quite boring to watch!

I remember and Adele with Danaya was fun to watch too, the boobs rubbing against boobs, and the titty grabbing even if it  was for show was fun too.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL  it must have been another boring ass day in the Barcelona apartment if all you people could come up with was 6 to 10 pages of someone posting something that damned near everyone and their brother has seen at least a dozen times.  I would like to request that one of the mods remove all that chatter about one of the girls personal info!

Truth!

Suddenly the world is full of amateur mods.