Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wish I was a Perfictionalism like my friend Ze81,,he is my new best friend,,,he keeps on teaching me new words and phrases everyday,,I love this guy:biggrin::biggrin:

On Topic:...I have no idea why all these ladies didn't go out tonight for some bonding time and to enjoy the festivities,,,they could be having so much fun outside right now instead of trying to go to sleep with all that noise going on outside.::)

Ilona is sleeping while Irma is on her Cell phonegiphy.gif

Lol..for sure you can write in reazonable portuguese or spanish..my good pal mickey..lol..we can see the level of an person by how the they speak and have conversations..and Indeed youre an fine fine dude my friend.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's the sad thing Dreamer, when you are so polite and nice such as yourself, you have all these people sending you what they have stored on their computers and external hard drives and memory sticks.  When you go against the flow now and then, you don't get shit except from 1 or 2 people.  I think it would be nice for the whole forum to be on the same page as you think you are but that will never happen so there will always be criticisms and ton's of speculation.  Members on here have sent me stuff in PM's before and always gave strict instructions to not share with anybody, so I don't, but to me that takes away from keeping other people that ask up to speed with the rest of the group.  CC is a forum where you have your jocks on one side and your nerds on the other.   You have the members that think they know every freaking thing and the one's that don't according to them because they do LOL.   Sad but true and I'm done discussing it.

Sorry I just wont share what someone asks me not to share. -- I like to share, but i cant do that if someone asks me not to.  -- I share with people i know i can trust.  Ive been lucky to know things that i know because someone trusted me. I wish i could tell everyone. Im sure there are things you know i dont know  -- and thats cool. I only wanna know if you want me to know and if its ok with the persons involved.  ----- How is that bad??

3 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

Dreamer you are just easy believer. thats all

over and out. goodnight. i m from greece and here is 03:00

Easy believer -- what do you mean if you are brave enuf to tell me --- Mitsoulas ---Im far from that!!!

29 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Easy believer -- what do you mean if you are brave enuf to tell me --- Mitsoulas ---Im far from that!!!

omg...if i m brave enough? u kidding me right?

anyway. meant tht i think you are very nice and polite living in your own perfect world and you believe very easy what they give you "confidentialy"

thats what i meant kiddo,

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You watched a 5 second gif for 4 Minutes..  You do need to get some sleep.   LOL.

Yea... it happened lots of times when the clock hits 2 am , I tend to stay awake but I dont know it's like my brain stop working or something..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Yea... it happened lots of times when the clock hits 2 am , I tend to stay awake but I dont know it's like my brain stop working or something..

Yes,,please don't mess up your sleeping patterns,,because it can be hazardous to your health,,and it will also make you wait on a gif to see what happens at the end

big-teeth-smiley-emoticon.png

• Upvote 1

hi friends.i dont believe it i just woke up and go on here and see people complaining about pics being posted here.well im not complaining but the general chat has always been like this since stndcld started this cc members always used to post pics here and on the pic.thread as long as it goes along with the topic on hand its perfectly alright.if it wasnt the mods and administrators would of banned the pic or person who posted the pic.plus i always thought that cc members that been here since day one like stndcld,tbg,foamy,snaky,mickey,hope and a few more members that are old school here had priority in what they post but i guess i was wrong no offence to anyone just that,thats what i thought.if they were here that long since day one they had priorities on what they post.

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes,,please don't mess up your sleeping patterns,,because it can be hazardous to your health,,and it will also make you wait on a gif to see what happens at the end

big-teeth-smiley-emoticon.png

Oh dont worry about my sleeping patterns, it is only because Leora closed the door yesterday night, it wasnt your fault it wasnt the fault of no one (The teddy bear perhaps) but I had to wait and see what would happen after she closed the door! And I wasnt disappointed, I went to bed right after!... well 4 minutes after since I was stuck with your gif.. I swear I was like (Does this dude gonna cum or what.. the chicks is hot and the mouvement are... ahh nevermind it's Mike and his .gif!)

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Kabester said:

Oh dont worry about my sleeping patterns, it is only because Leora closed the door yesterday night, it wasnt your fault it wasnt the fault of no one (The teddy bear perhaps) but I had to wait and see what would happen after she closed the door! And I wasnt disappointed, I went to bed right after!... well 4 minutes after since I was stuck with your gif.. I swear I was like (Does this dude gonna cum or what.. the chicks is hot and the mouvement are... ahh nevermind it's Mike and his .gif!)

rolling.gif