Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

fairiesfantasyland_zps7288b34f.png

Yes. ..  This apartment is just about the fantasy. ....  It is not about REAL LIFE at all. .... It is a pity that the girls tell all this stories about there REAL LIFE outside when nothing of it take actually place inside of that apartment.

Sure. .. It is quite normal that many actions of everyday life of people does not take place in apartments. ... That should be clear to all and is not an issue (at least for me).

But. .. If the girls do all the things that normaly belong to the every day actions inside of the apartments and just have them in there BF's places this apartment seems to be kind of pointless.

Unfortunately. .. The girls try to fill the gap with there teasing show and make it even worse by doing so. 

Because. .. TEASING is not REAL LIFE. ... The girls have real relationships outside and do all this apartment stuff just for entertainment. .. It is almost the oposite to there REAL LIFE. 

Surprisingly. .. There are people here that fall for this teasing shows. .. They like to see the girls getting intimate, even if they know that both girls have BF's outside.

Obviously. .. There are not interrestet to see thier REAL LIFE. 

Therefore. .. They also seems to dislike to see it happen inside of the apartment. .. Best example: The very few times a BF was actually in the apartment, they try to make them look bad or give them bad names.

Pathetic. .. ::)

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

They don't care about her being hot,,they only care about seeing her ass and pussy,,or if she will fuck the Kraken,,or stick 2 fingers in her pussy in full view of the cameras. ...

Disappointing. .. Is the fact that this people try to let it look like as if the people who are interreseted to see the REAL LIFE are just here to see sex. 

Sure. .. It is good when the cast is looking hot. It is a very welcome result of a good casting by RLC.

But .. It can not compensate the fact that the current cast do not have a REAL LIFE in this apartment. 

REAL LIFE. .. Should be a part of all apartment in RLC. .. It is what make it worth paying and makes the difference to the side as VV or chaturbate. ... If it just take place outside, it is pointless. 

... BTW. ... I thought I would be in the forum of K & K ...:angel:

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes. ..  This apartment is just about the fantasy. ....  It is not about REAL LIFE at all. .... It is a pity that the girls tell all this stories about there REAL LIFE outside when nothing of it take actually place inside of that apartment.

Sure. .. It is quite normal that many actions of everyday life of people does not take place in apartments. ... That should be clear to all and is not an issue (at least for me).

But. .. If the girls do all the things that normaly belong to the every day actions inside of the apartments and just have them in there BF's places this apartment seems to be kind of pointless.

Unfortunately. .. The girls try to fill the gap with there teasing show and make it even worse by doing so. 

Because. .. TEASING is not REAL LIFE. ... The girls have real relationships outside and do all this apartment stuff just for entertainment. .. It is almost the oposite to there REAL LIFE. 

Surprisingly. .. There are people here that fall for this teasing shows. .. They like to see the girls getting intimate, even if they know that both girls have BF's outside.

Obviously. .. There are not interrestet to see thier REAL LIFE. 

Therefore. .. They also seems to dislike to see it happen inside of the apartment. .. Best example: The very few times a BF was actually in the apartment, they try to make them look bad or give them bad names.

Pathetic. .. ::)

Disappointing. .. Is the fact that this people try to let it look like as if the people who are interreseted to see the REAL LIFE are just here to see sex. 

Sure. .. It is good when the cast is looking hot. It is a very welcome result of a good casting by RLC.

But .. It can not compensate the fact that the current cast do not have a REAL LIFE in this apartment. 

REAL LIFE. .. Should be a part of all apartment in RLC. .. It is what make it worth paying and makes the difference to the side as VV or chaturbate. ... If it just take place outside, it is pointless. 

... BTW. ... I thought I would be in the forum of K & K ...:angel:

Get a life Mrbox if you don't like what you see you know where the door is

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, STAINER said:

Rita is a foxy hot chick how you know she is leaving you must predict the future fortune teller

Its your opinon..my its that she is boring as hell..i know,or think dat because all the talk about the date she would leave..and usualy its talked two months..but she could stay three..but seems to be only two..and thank god for dat.

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Get a life Mrbox if you don't like what you see you know where the door is

Disappointing.  .. I know that you do not agree to my opinion. ... That is fine for me. ... But please, keep your insult away of me. :)

why does these guys hate her she is hot chick?

Lol..why would i hate Rita or any girl or men animal etc in rlc!?I just dont like to see her in rlc..it doesnt matter if she is an hot chick or not..i just dont find apealing to watch her and her boring routine..but of course people obsessed with this girls will always say..why do you hate Rita..or how its possible not like to see her..simples..i dont find her interisting neither feel any conection to her.I like Irma,like Dasha..but hey if they leave i gona be fine..still gona like them but new girls will come to their places etc.

she is naked all the time why they make suck a stink seems nuts to me

Bufff..hard to understand hey..lets put things this way..Rita could be naked or even masturbating i WOULDNT watch her or like her more..because its the first time i seen her in rlc and i just didnt like her personality..her routines in rlc..in cams..nothing..i see that she is an Nice person,never put dat in cause..but i dont like to see Rita in rlc.

3 hours ago, canito said:

not me i like her because shes hot and usually gets along with everyone.plus i love her additude.whats not to like about her.

Personal tastes and likings canito..Messi or Ronaldo?Some will like one and some another..Angelina jolie or kate blanchet..some will like one more than another..every person have their hown tastes..even if some just dont get an simple thing as dat(not talking about you canito).

• Upvote 1