Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tenderfoots and green-horns probably have no idea who cream is or was. We will educate them a little

2014-10-25T155216Z_601973114_RP2DSFHVWTA 

Every one should know the guy in the middle ::)

Well consider this your Eric Clapton education, one of the greatest of all time blues guitar players ::)

Thes you have got good taste, not only Clapton being a great blues guitarist but Jack Bruce was for me the greatest base guitar player and Ginger Baker although a moody nutter but one hell of a drummer. Let's face it that's why they were Cream

• Upvote 1

Been away for a few days and see Vika's gone at last. Going by the pics it doesn't look like I've missed much except a phoney doggy pump over the sofa and more of the same from January between Irma and Ilona. I don't know why they brought Ilona back since she doesn't bring much to the party and she's really quite moody when she doesn't get her own way. I guess the big question is who gets the Queen's room. Too much speculation just leaves egg on the face but I don't think we'll see anyone new until Rita leaves. Thinking back to Layla they only have 4 girls during a handover week and the return of Anna ?? - oh my; too much to hope for then Ilona would be demoted to Cinderella again while Irma and Anna get it together! ::)

• Upvote 1

Goodbye Vika. I liked you at first, when you were Aida's knight in shining armour, but you seemed to get more and more sour-faced and shut yourself away from the other girls. I won't miss you

Now we just need I&I to finish their periods and Irma to reclaim her room. Bet she's dying to get pinky out of her drawer and take him for a spin!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Now we just need I&I to finish their periods and Irma to reclaim her room. Bet she's dying to get pinky out of her drawer and take him for a spin!

You're right there Ben, Ilona is cramping her style with sharing her room. Just as well it's the wrong week if that is the case!