Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Congratulations Dreamer24 you are about to break a record  since May 23- a little over 3 months you will reach 2000 posts-

The highest poster per month!  You even beat Streamrider aka Bob Z!!!  LOL keep up the good work?

Just now, happyone said:

Congratulations Dreamer24 you are about to break a record  since May 23- a little over 3 months you will reach 2000 posts-

The highest poster per month!  You even beat Streamrider aka Bob Z!!!

There was one other person who wrote this much in this short of a time,,MR1010,,,makes you wonder,,should i put 2 and 2 together now

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

On a different subject -- has anyone heard from MR1010 ?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

The highest poster per month!  You even beat Streamrider aka Bob Z!!!

Which is about 60 posts per day...::)

Sorry about getting the names wrong. This is the 1st time, 1st time ive EVER been at a site like this -- so when im doing my job at work --- at the same times as im watching this -- it can be hard to keep up. Most of the time im on here im also doing my job for a living. Lol my dad said once -- the only people who dont make mistakes are those who arent doing anything -- or they are dead lol.

Ok here some you my not notice. When a lot of these girls come there to do a photoshoot they usually do it at the end of there stay. If you notice Rita took her high hell yesterday and she wore sandals out of the apt and some other thing. so she my have done a photoshoot and today she took the same stuff with her and she has been taking a lot of photo in a bathing suit and also she been packing some of her stuff but that might only means she moving in Vika room or she Leaving next week

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Which is about 60 posts per day...::)

I know at times i do talk alot, but its jus because im being friendly and have a thought. --- Sorry .

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Sorry about getting the names wrong. This is the 1st time, 1st time ive EVER been at a site like this -- so when im doing my job at work --- at the same times as im watching this -- it can be hard to keep up. Most of the time im on here im also doing my job for a living. Lol my dad said once -- the only people who dont make mistakes are those who arent doing anything -- or they are dead lol.

The only people who keep saying this are people who were already members of CC,,,and changed user names or canceled their accounts and became a new person and then try to pretend to be new here,,,newbies never keep repeating this,,"I'm new here line",,,,so you might wanna stop saying that before I have to dig deep and find out who you really are or who you used to be.

• Upvote 3

vika is gone and it was predictable, the poor really bothered for some time !!! vika was not the prettiest, but I found it rather nice, with his head on his shoulders. she was very exhibitionist, but both serious and true !!! I think his beard was missing too, and she wanted to find him !!! good luck for your future life vika, and thank you ......:smile::arrow::cool:

• Upvote 2