Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Here some thing funny again. Rlc just put up a couple apt what if Rlc give Vika and her BF a apt. You no RLC is not to bright and also what if Vika BF was still in Barcelona when she left the apt and What if Rita going to share the apt with Vika and her BF. NOW THAT WOULD BE A JOKE OF THE DAY. Just won't to give you guys a good laugh to start your day off.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

53 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Here some thing funny. What if RLC is getting Rita and Vika there on apt. Rita seems to to be waiting on some thing she not in a big hurry to leave. Also look at all the bags she has. There to many small bags to carry on a plane and it look like she carry some of her stuff out from the apt already so it look like she staying in Barcelona. Also Elisa my return remember she was trying to renew her visa before she left and my be Irma was all ready on her way so that my be why she don't come back right away she was waiting on Rita to leave so Elisa can return 

Possible Bonnie -- since she didnt want to leave when she did anyway.  Ohhh how i wish she did return.

15 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I glad you said that. I all ready saw some there but i was not gong to say nothing

Why not?   It's ok to say what you think regardless if the CC members are going to agree with you or not.   Don't be afraid to speak your mind based on what you see, hell.....you have a much bigger advantage than I do, you got to see them everyday and I'm just relying on a few pics and posts from you all LOL.   My point is, don't ever be afraid to speak your mind on this forum or any forum for that matter.   That's what makes forums fun and interesting!   You will always have your euromikes, your Dreamers, your Harleys, your MrBox's, your Clives, etc. etc. etc. etc.   You get my point lol.   Speak up, different ideas on what is observed is what makes the forum interesting!!

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe there is allot more to Rita and Vika's relationship then you people give them credit for!

Very good friendship --- but nothing more. I heard more, but that's funny lol.

37 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Here some thing funny again. Rlc just put up a couple apt what if Rlc give Vika and her BF a apt. You no RLC is not to bright and also what if Vika BF was still in Barcelona when she left the apt and What if Rita going to share the apt with Vika and her BF. NOW THAT WOULD BE A JOKE OF THE DAY. Just won't to give you guys a good laugh to start your day off.

37 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Rita, Viika, and Fidel ---  lmao. I assure anyone that that isnt even a slight possibility. --- I give Rita much more respect than that. She has too much going on in her life -- to share anyone elses life with them.

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Here some thing funny. What if RLC is getting Rita and Vika there on apt. Rita seems to to be waiting on some thing she not in a big hurry to leave. Also look at all the bags she has. There to many small bags to carry on a plane and it look like she carry some of her stuff out from the apt already so it look like she staying in Barcelona. Also Elisa my return remember she was trying to renew her visa before she left and my be Irma was all ready on her way so that my be why she don't come back right away she was waiting on Rita to leave so Elisa can return 

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe there is allot more to Rita and Vika's relationship then you people give them credit for!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why not?   It's ok to say what you think regardless if the CC members are going to agree with you or not.   Don't be afraid to speak your mind based on what you see, hell.....you have a much bigger advantage than I do, you got to see them everyday and I'm just relying on a few pics and posts from you all LOL.   My point is, don't ever be afraid to speak your mind on this forum or any forum for that matter.   That's what makes forums fun and interesting!   You will always have your euromikes, your Dreamers, your Harleys, your MrBox's, your Clives, etc. etc. etc. etc.   You get my point lol.   Speak up, different ideas on what is observed is what makes the forum interesting!!

Want to hear something funny? I think Bonnie and Harley are the same person. They are both interested in bringing more attention to themselves than worrying about the facts. Hell I think both have multiple names, enjoy talking to themselves here and have fun playing people. How's that for " different ideas on what is observed is what makes the forum interesting!!"?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

Want to hear something funny? I think Bonnie and Harley are the same person. They are both interested in bringing more attention to themselves than worrying about the facts. Hell I think both have multiple names, enjoy talking to themselves here and have fun playing people. How's that for " different ideas on what is observed is what makes the forum interesting!!"?

LOL you don't have a clue do you jerry?   Your goal in life is to try and get under peoples skin!   I think you should change your name to "tick"!!

I had taken a nap, and jus woke up and saw the fantasy possibility of Vika, Her boyfriend, and Rita getting an apartment together -- and i practically fell out of my recliner in laughter. --- Ive heard of some fantasies in life that people dream up -- but that one by far is the most ridiculous one in history. Rita and Vika had a great friendship, but nothing more lol. Rita has a very busy, complicated life that includes traveling alot of the times -- and there's jus NO chance she would even dream of such a thing.Not sure completely of her plans -- but id almmost gurantee they dont include those two.

• Upvote 1